Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Covid-19

Spider

It seems like they’re making it up as they go along. It was Saturday when they announced the date when restrictions would come and today they added this 

“Travellers who are unable to present such documents will be subjected to a covid test on arrival” 

So he could have gone 🤦🏻

Edited by royal white

1 minute ago, royal white said:

It seems like they’re making it up as they go along. It was Saturday when they announced the date when restrictions would come and today they added this 

“Travellers who are to present such documents will be subjected to a covid test on arrival” 

So he could have gone 🤦🏻

hopefully her can get money back, massive cock up this

14 hours ago, Traf said:

We were told last week (Wednesday IIRC) that from 9th Jan until at least 31st, proof of vaccinations would be needed.

Unfortunately those who booked themselves might not have known, but it was in the press last week.

The main issue is Chinese visitors isn’t it? As they are now allowed to travel so they shit it 

13 minutes ago, Big E said:

The main issue is Chinese visitors isn’t it? As they are now allowed to travel so they shit it 

And the fact that you've just been there, bumming all the ladyboys and giving them your bad AIDS

• Moderators
12 minutes ago, royal white said:

Why is this cock being given airtime by the BBC. If they do at least stick a Dr on that can debate him and show him for what he really is.

coincicentally, virtually everyone in his replies who is thanking him etc has bought themselves a blue tick

• Site Supporter

Immunisation in having chance of side effects shock.

Of course there must be financial protection for those who are unfortunate enough to be affected, but it's as if the disease isn't/wasn't a killer.

Sick of every cunt moaning about shit. If you don't want it, don't have it.

• Site Supporter

He's had a bee in his bonnet for some time has this mon. Seem to be a bit of a serial challenger to all sorts of things. 

Pushing for assistance for those who have been hurt by the vaccine is one thing, but the over the top comments about the programme in general is something else. 

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

He's had a bee in his bonnet for some time has this mon. Seem to be a bit of a serial challenger to all sorts of things. 

Pushing for assistance for those who have been hurt by the vaccine is one thing, but the over the top comments about the programme in general is something else. 

I tweeted him to say the vaccine had killed me and he blocked me. Which seems a bit odd 

• Site Supporter
Just now, Tonge moor green jacket said:

It is, anyone wasting their time tweeting nonsense deserves blocking.

He may be a bit of a div, but you can't blame him for ignoring other ones..

But I’d have been a perfect example of the harm the vaccine is doing. Actual proof of death.

2 hours ago, royal white said:

And then you have this cock. 

If anybody asks why I've chosen this fight.......

I'm going to lose my seat and I've seen there is a living to be made by being a contrarian cock

See Fox, Hopkins, Young and a whole host of other complete arseholes.