Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Covid-19

Spider

14 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

Now it has evolved into a relatively mild condition I think this will be the last time routine jabs are offered. I am having my flu jab this weekend, been having them for donkeys yet no one mentions Bill Gates or conspiracy shite about flu jabs. 

They only 4G though and haven’t flicked the switch yet as it’s a longer term plan.

Flu jab last week. Will get Covid one when summoned. Don’t see any reason not to. Mate’s dad got taken in to Salford Royal early Sunday morning with a minor heart problem. Caught Covid whilst in there. Now critical and not looking good. Fuck all to do with his heart. Everything to do with Covid 

Came into town today. COVID and flu jab done. Should be fine for our trips to Hong Kong, Australia and New Zealand soon. A couple of drinks in the Vaults after. England win the T20 series against the Aussies. Another Chancellor bites  the dust. Trains on (I think for the match tomorrow) 

I think I’ve covered most of the topics in one post.😊

• 4 weeks later...