Fixtures out Thursday

RUREADY2ROLL

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The title was changed to Fixtures out Thursday
  • Site Supporter

Would just like 3 points on the board instead of all the seasons of being behind right from the off.Fucking hell those starts with Coyle and Doogie when it was October and we hadn't won nightmare. 

Nonsense absolutely no reason why away games won’t be on (maybe some number restrictions)

last time was different couldn’t go games and no travel this time it’s all open so fans will just tip up it will be carnage up & down the country if the case plus we’ve had trial events with home & away fans 

Edited by radcliffewhite1

44 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Nonsense absolutely no reason why away games won’t be on (maybe some number restrictions)

After the past weeks, we'll probably be seen as Covid Wanderers... they'll be spraying us with Detol at the gate

• Site Supporter
28 minutes ago, Dimron said:

After the past weeks, we'll probably be seen as Covid Wanderers... they'll be spraying us with Detol at the gate

Our numbers falling again, whilst others increase. Another couple of months, and we'll be the cleanest lot around.

Can see evidence of being double jabbed being required to get in places though.

2 minutes ago, bolton in bedford said:

Cheltenham away, only because I’m holiday near there on opening day.

In a similar theme, I’ll be looking out for a stopover on 28th August as we’re going down to Southampton on the 29th. Hoping for Oxford or Wycombe given they’re en route. 

20 hours ago, Good Knee said:

Would just like 3 points on the board instead of all the seasons of being behind right from the off.Fucking hell those starts with Coyle and Doogie when it was October and we hadn't won nightmare. 

Coz last year was such a relief ?

12 hours ago, Leyther_Matt said:

In a similar theme, I’ll be looking out for a stopover on 28th August as we’re going down to Southampton on the 29th. Hoping for Oxford or Wycombe given they’re en route. 

Portsmouth  ??  I'm in Brighton for the scooter weekend then, so anything south/south east would suit me as well.

8 hours ago, Zico said:

Crewe away would do nicely for starters

Playing Crewe would be a decent gauge of how we're progressing......they beat us comfortably twice last season.

Wimbledon away would be my choice for 1st game.  A trip to that London, a new ground & i think their 1st game there with ( hopefully ) a full crowd could make it a bit of an occasion

8 minutes ago, bolton va va said:

Portsmouth  ??  I'm in Brighton for the scooter weekend then, so anything south/south east would suit me as well.

Was hoping to break the drive up a bit, but yeah Pompey would be the next best thing. We’re going on to Brighton on the Monday once you lot bugger off 😊 

4 hours ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Was hoping to break the drive up a bit, but yeah Pompey would be the next best thing. We’re going on to Brighton on the Monday once you lot bugger off 😊 

They will get kicked out of town by the rockers ont their motorbikes