Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Fixtures out Thursday


RUREADY2ROLL
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Providing there's no restrictions then somewhere we could take a large following- Sunderland, Sheffield Wednesday or one to make a weekend of it Portsmouth, Plymouth or Cambridge.

It'll be Shrewsbury at home

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • RUREADY2ROLL changed the title to Fixtures out Thursday
  • Site Supporter

Would just like 3 points on the board instead of all the seasons of being behind right from the off.Fucking hell those starts with Coyle and Doogie when it was October and we hadn't won nightmare. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

Who do you want as first away game; Plymouth or Pompey on a Saturday would be good IMO

Makes no difference, we won't be going to away games until September/October anyway

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nonsense absolutely no reason why away games won’t be on (maybe some number restrictions)

last time was different couldn’t go games and no travel this time it’s all open so fans will just tip up it will be carnage up & down the country if the case plus we’ve had trial events with home & away fans 

Edited by radcliffewhite1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Nonsense absolutely no reason why away games won’t be on (maybe some number restrictions)

 

After the past weeks, we'll probably be seen as Covid Wanderers... they'll be spraying us with Detol at the gate

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Supporter
28 minutes ago, Dimron said:

After the past weeks, we'll probably be seen as Covid Wanderers... they'll be spraying us with Detol at the gate

Our numbers falling again, whilst others increase. Another couple of months, and we'll be the cleanest lot around.

Can see evidence of being double jabbed being required to get in places though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not too fussed about the first game - will guess at Shrewsbury or Crewe. What I'd really like is to get Wigan in August or September before they have a chance to settle down and they're more vulnerable. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, bolton in bedford said:

Cheltenham away, only because I’m holiday near there on opening day.

In a similar theme, I’ll be looking out for a stopover on 28th August as we’re going down to Southampton on the 29th. Hoping for Oxford or Wycombe given they’re en route. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Good Knee said:

Would just like 3 points on the board instead of all the seasons of being behind right from the off.Fucking hell those starts with Coyle and Doogie when it was October and we hadn't won nightmare. 

Coz last year was such a relief ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Leyther_Matt said:

In a similar theme, I’ll be looking out for a stopover on 28th August as we’re going down to Southampton on the 29th. Hoping for Oxford or Wycombe given they’re en route. 

Portsmouth  ??  I'm in Brighton for the scooter weekend then, so anything south/south east would suit me as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Zico said:

Crewe away would do nicely for starters

 

Playing Crewe would be a decent gauge of how we're progressing......they beat us comfortably twice last season.

Wimbledon away would be my choice for 1st game.  A trip to that London, a new ground & i think their 1st game there with ( hopefully ) a full crowd could make it a bit of an occasion

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, bolton va va said:

Portsmouth  ??  I'm in Brighton for the scooter weekend then, so anything south/south east would suit me as well.

Was hoping to break the drive up a bit, but yeah Pompey would be the next best thing. We’re going on to Brighton on the Monday once you lot bugger off 😊 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Was hoping to break the drive up a bit, but yeah Pompey would be the next best thing. We’re going on to Brighton on the Monday once you lot bugger off 😊 

They will get kicked out of town by the rockers ont their motorbikes 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

Announcements


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.