Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

GB News

kent_white

11 minutes ago, royal white said:

And oh yes letโ€™s go off what a couple of posters say on here over what the American senate decided.ย 
ย 

You never fail. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคก

Cheers for showing there was no porkies involved ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคก

you donโ€™t half miss the boat pal. reminds me of when you said it would have happened without Trump there ๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by London Wanderer

1 minute ago, London Wanderer said:

Cheers for showing there was no porkies involved ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคก

you donโ€™t half miss the boat pal. reminds me of when you said it would have happened without Trump there ๐Ÿ˜‚

Like I said, people canโ€™t take defeat these days, of course there would have been demos and maybe a few riots, youโ€™d have to be very naive to think otherwise. Either way itโ€™s guess work, you can carry on guessing all you like, Iโ€™m going off facts.ย 
ย 

And yes now youโ€™ve admitted to your mistakes we can say they werenโ€™t porkies, though I do find it amusing that you kept questioning what Iโ€™ve read when it was blatantly obvious. You just didnโ€™t see your mistakes did you ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿป

Just now, tomski said:

Just wait till Gordon the Gopher tells all. Itโ€™s not gonna be pretty

Also in side news on have I got news for you. I saw that fucking loser Eammon Holmesโ€™s does GB news now. Nothing more needs saying.

8 minutes ago, gonzo said:

I do love a Saturday mornings reading on here.

Sat quaffing my 60p cup of tea, looking out to a turd laden sea in glorious sunshine.

Palatial.

Hahaha agreed. I think yesterdays exchange was a 0-0 under Dougie. No real winners. Couple of players going on the transfer list.ย 

Must admit Iโ€™m not a big fan of labelling people fascists when you do a bit of research about what fascists do. It seems an over the top response because you donโ€™t agree with someone on ww.
ย 

• Site Supporter
17 minutes ago, tomski said:

Hahaha agreed. I think yesterdays exchange was a 0-0 under Dougie. No real winners. Couple of players going on the transfer list.ย 

Must admit Iโ€™m not a big fan of labelling people fascists when you do a bit of research about what fascists do. It seems an over the top response because you donโ€™t agree with someone on ww.
ย 

Thatโ€™s exactly the sort of thing a fascist would say.

• Moderators
22 minutes ago, tomski said:

ย 

Controlling the game without the ballย 

6 hours ago, royal white said:

Either way itโ€™s guess work.
ย 

You just didnโ€™t see your mistakes did you ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿป

๐Ÿ˜‚ I didnโ€™t see it no. Funny that wasnโ€™t obvious to you and you still had to ask. Iโ€™m enjoying your little โ€œyou made a mistakeโ€ monologues weโ€™re getting in every post now. I wonder how long youโ€™ll milk it forโ€ฆ. itโ€™s giving you a right hard on eh.ย 

This is the best bit, gets better every time you claim it was guesswork . Man says election was stolen due to widespread steal and calls for a rally. Man continues to spread conspiracy theories that democracy is a scam and there was fraud. Thousands storm Capitol Hill chanting โ€˜stop the stealโ€™. RW - โ€˜wasnโ€™t Trumps fault, would have happened either wayโ€™. Brilliant ๐Ÿ˜‚ you sure it wasnโ€™t orchestrated by Albanians?ย 

54 minutes ago, gonzo said:

turd laden seaย 

Are we allowed to blame the Tories for that?ย 
ย 

44 minutes ago, tomski said:

ย 

Youโ€™re right. The radical lefties have always had a habit of playing the fascist card when things arenโ€™t going their way.

ย You should do some research on what people have done in the name of communism though. Bolty calls folk commies right, left and centre and nobody bats an eyelid. As the chap sad, he can take a joke.ย 

12 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

ย 

Youโ€™re right. The radical lefties have always had a habit of playing the fascist card when things arenโ€™t going their way.

ย You should do some research on what people have done in the name of communism though. Bolty calls folk commies right, left and centre and nobody bats an eyelid. As the chap sad, he can take a joke.ย 

True. He is a proper snowflake the first time someone gives him some back. He is not a fascist though just a silly old twat.

17 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

ย 

All fair enough but I think being called a commie has a different connotation to labelling someone a fascist.

For the record I think calling anyone commie, fascist, snow flake, gammon isnโ€™t the work of a skilled words-man. ย I donโ€™t discriminate against either leaning.

• Site Supporter
31 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

ย 

Around half the turds come out of the bottoms of Labour voters, so theyโ€™re as much to blame.

ย 

Edited by Spider

4 hours ago, London Wanderer said:

๐Ÿ˜‚ I didnโ€™t see it no. Funny that wasnโ€™t obvious to you and you still had to ask. Iโ€™m enjoying your little โ€œyou made a mistakeโ€ monologues weโ€™re getting in every post now. I wonder how long youโ€™ll milk it forโ€ฆ. itโ€™s giving you a right hard on eh.ย 

This is the best bit, gets better every time you claim it was guesswork . Man says election was stolen due to widespread steal and calls for a rally. Man continues to spread conspiracy theories that democracy is a scam and there was fraud. Thousands storm Capitol Hill chanting โ€˜stop the stealโ€™. RW - โ€˜wasnโ€™t Trumps fault, would have happened either wayโ€™. Brilliant ๐Ÿ˜‚ you sure it wasnโ€™t orchestrated by Albanians?ย 

Fancy spending your Thursday night asking me to agree with utter shite and when I kindly point out your utter shite you continue to post utter shite ๐Ÿคก

ย 

Your obsession with Trump and Albanians is getting a little concerning. Orange man baaaad

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, royal white said:

Fancy spending your Thursday night asking me to agree with utter shite and when I kindly point out your utter shite you continue to post utter shite ๐Ÿคก

anigif_sub-buzz-598-1629835727-34.gif

58 minutes ago, royal white said:

ย 

Your obsession with Trump and Albanians is getting a little concerning. Orange man baaaad

I love your little clown badges. Fancy spending all your time on a footy forum handing out clown badges and calling people mongos right left and centre.ย 

Now that works okay if youโ€™re someone in the know about it all and can prove most people wrong. However, when you have moments of spouting utter shite, you just look like more of a muppet calling every one else a clown๐Ÿ˜‚

Your bonkers argument about Trump was only used as evidence of the above point.

Miami would be proud of you big man. Keep holding that fort x

9 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

I love your little clown badges. Fancy spending all your time on a footy forum handing out clown badges and calling people mongos right left and centre.ย 

Now that works okay if youโ€™re someone in the know about it all and can prove most people wrong. However, when you have moments of spouting utter shite, you just look like more of a muppet calling every one else a clown๐Ÿ˜‚

Your bonkers argument about Trump was only used as evidence of the above point.

Miami would be proud of you big man. Keep holding that fort x

Here come the lies again ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฅ

ย 

Seek help.ย 

4 hours ago, royal white said:

Here come the lies again ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฅ

ย 

Seek help.ย 

no lies big man. It was there for all to see.
ย 

You get your kicks from giving clown badges out on a footy forum. If Iโ€™m seeking help then youโ€™re coming with me ๐Ÿ˜‚

NICs right anyhowย 

Enjoy your eveย