Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

GB News

kent_white

• Members
20 hours ago, Sweep said:

As mentioned above, those who claim to hate "the woke and snowflake generation" are generally the absolute worst. I can't believe that people are actually getting upset about what Ant and Dec have to say. I watched last night, and they cracked the GB News joke again...as I'm sure they will do every night for the next few weeks.

For what it's worth, even though I find him a bit of a dick, Farage did come across OK. I didn't realise what a midget he is though, he must only be about 5'5"  -  he won't win it, but I think he'll do very well......and he's apparently getting £1M5 for a few weeks work, so fair play to him

Not really interested in the above. I want to know which prick showed thick brown a photo of me. If not, he is a remarkably good guesser. I even have the pronounced lower jaw. Lad's a genius.

• Members
15 hours ago, Traf said:

I've emphasised the key word here.

It's a fucking joke, folk need to lighten up.

Just like they do the "Evening, Prime Minister" gag as often as they can.

Disagree. It's a 'slight' like many have been delivered in this thread.

What they say is insignificant however so I have torn up the half written letter to my MP.

20 hours ago, Sweep said:

As mentioned above, those who claim to hate "the woke and snowflake generation" are generally the absolute worst. I can't believe that people are actually getting upset about what Ant and Dec have to say. I watched last night, and they cracked the GB News joke again...as I'm sure they will do every night for the next few weeks.

Horseshoe politics.

Or maybe boomerang :)

45 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

Not really interested in the above. I want to know which prick showed thick brown a photo of me. If not, he is a remarkably good guesser. I even have the pronounced lower jaw. Lad's a genius.

Aye, the likeness is uncanny. You’re a bit fatter though. 

9 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Disagree. It's a 'slight' like many have been delivered in this thread.

What they say is insignificant however so I have torn up the half written letter to my MP.

Farage won't give a fuck. It's all publicity.

• Members
11 minutes ago, Sweep said:

Farage again last night mentioned, becoming leader of the Conservative Party once Sunak loses the next GE. 

Imagine.... 

I can already hear Bolty suggesting he's the next Churchill, and getting hugely over excited about the prospect. 

He's probably hoping Farage would appoint Theresa May as deputy as she's the next Thatcher (unless he meant she can fix straw roofs)

Dream team 

13 minutes ago, DirtySanchez said:

He's probably hoping Farage would appoint Theresa May as deputy as she's the next Thatcher (unless he meant she can fix straw roofs)

Dream team 

Nah... Farage with Bravermans as deputy is the wet dream for the Gammons. Probably a high profile job for Priti Patel and JRM, for maximum moistness

1 hour ago, Sweep said:

Farage again last night mentioned, becoming leader of the Conservative Party once Sunak loses the next GE. 

Imagine.... 

I can already hear Bolty suggesting he's the next Churchill, and getting hugely over excited about the prospect. 

It did strike me last night that Farage does think this is a possible outcome. He has always been linked with Trump, who is really using a political party rather than being a party member. 

If you look at the polls the Reform Party are taking as many Tory votes as anyone. A Tory party led by Farage would arguably have more chance of winning an election that any other given current MP. 

• Members
16 hours ago, Sweep said:

Imagine.... 

It won't happen but just hearing you talking about it has prompted a trouser accident.

I do hope that you are not belittling Churchill like the fucking scum who deface statues of the great man.

Imagine Joe Biden having to stand up to a megalomaniac like Hitler. Fucking hell.