Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

GB News

kent_white

• Site Supporter

I’ll finish it further.

Unfortunately, William, Duke of Cambridge, was unable to meet his brother, Harry, as he is still nursing Catherine, his wife, as she convalesces following abdominal surgery.

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, MickyD said:

I’ll finish it further.

Unfortunately, William, Duke of Cambridge, was unable to meet his brother, Harry, as he is still nursing Catherine, his wife, as she convalesces following abdominal surgery.

Hahaha! Course he is! 😁

1 hour ago, L/H White said:

I'll finish it off for them

duke flies home home without seeing his brother because he's a cunt 

Which one is the cunt? Willie Windsor or Harry Hewitt?

3 hours ago, MickyD said:

I’ll finish it further.

Arf. 

Like he’s bringing her brews and chicken soup. 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

To be fair, whatever the rights or wrongs, if my brother had redpeatedly publicly slagged off myself and my wife, I'd be telling him to fuck off as well

What's he actually said?

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Cheese said:

What's he actually said?

Harry has said a fair bit, released that book full of allsorts, and then gone public with the "Questioned what colour the baby would be" m'larky. 

Hardly the activities of a close knitt family. 

• Site Supporter
8 hours ago, jayjayoghani said:

All seems a bit strange this abdominal surgery thing.

Anyone got any juicy conspiracy theories.

I'll start with he's knocked her about👍

Abortion.

She’s been having a dalliance with Maro Itoje after Zara introduced them at a Tindall summer barbecue.

He split her up to the rib cage for a few weeks whilst Willy was dealing with the coronation, and she was pregnant with a brown baby the size of a Fiat 500.

Had to have the whole lot ripped out.

• Site Supporter
Just now, only1swanny said:

Harry has said a fair bit, released that book full of allsorts, and then gone public with the "Questioned what colour the baby would be" m'larky. 

Hardly the activities of a close knitt family. 

Is that literally it? He mentioned that a member of his family questioned what colour his child would be?

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Is that literally it? He mentioned that a member of his family questioned what colour his child would be?

Yeah, bit daft really but they made a big deal out of it, faux shock n all that. Seems a really reasonable question to me,

I get asked it quite a lot when I tell people my little sisters are Filipino. However Meghan worded it as if it was the worst things she's ever heard. 

Either way, if Charles is ill, they should both me man enough to put that aside. 

• Site Supporter
23 minutes ago, only1swanny said:

Yeah, bit daft really but they made a big deal out of it, faux shock n all that. Seems a really reasonable question to me,

I get asked it quite a lot when I tell people my little sisters are Filipino. However Meghan worded it as if it was the worst things she's ever heard. 

Either way, if Charles is ill, they should both me man enough to put that aside. 

As has previously been suggested, this is nothing more than Eastenders shit. It amazes me that any 'normal' person gives a flying fuck.

Imagine telling your kids "these particular humans are far more important than us, for no reason other than their parents were far more important than us, and we should be willing to sacrifice our lives for theirs, even though we'll never meet them and they don't give a single fuck about us". Royalists blow my mind even more than Religious freaks. At least Religion is somewhat abstract.

Edited by Cheese

• Site Supporter
46 minutes ago, Cheese said:

As has previously been suggested, this is nothing more than Eastenders shit. It amazes me that any 'normal' person gives a flying fuck.

Imagine telling your kids "these particular humans are far more important than us, for no reason other than their parents were far more important than us, and we should be willing to sacrifice our lives for theirs, even though we'll never meet them and they don't give a single fuck about us". Royalists blow my mind even more than Religious freaks. At least Religion is somewhat abstract.

Head of the Church of England. 

• Members
12 hours ago, Spider said:

Our flagship channel, the most patriotic media outlet we have, our pride and joy.

And they can't speak English.

God Shave The Kwing

Stick to the British Board of Communists mate. Much more your level.

37 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

I take it back. Normal service is resumed.

Hewitt's son is the cunt. He and his obnoxious wife are serial liars and fleecers of simpletons.

From everything I've read and all the evidence presented to me, they're telling the truth mate 

Edited by L/H White