Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

GB News

kent_white

Besides which, didn't someone post a picture here of Eric Cantona practising his great art by getting his cock out onstage, alongside fellow thespians including one in the role of bored uninterested prostitute (aka a prostitute) holding said member, and a bloke dressed as Edith Piaf..?

One rule for a Frenchman another for a Jock/Canadian/English/Galifreyan).

• 1 year later...
  • Moderators

I'm sure I could've posted this in the politics thread, but there's all sorts of discussion going on in there already

so

Gary Lineker eco ‘nonsense’ contributing to mental health crisis, claims Richard Tice (msn.com)

I'm no Lineker fan but fucking hell

Gary Lineker is helping to contribute to the mental health crisis by speaking out on climate change, according to Richard Tice.

Speaking on GB News, Reform UK leader Richard Tice said the ex-Premier League footballer is helping to contribute to the mental health crisis with his outspoken views on climate change.

He told Dan Wootton: “He has not a clue what he is talking about. The man is a clown.

“He’s not a great football commentator in my view and he’s got no idea what he’s talking about with regard to the climate debate.

“There is no climate crisis, there is no climate emergency, it’s absolutely absurd.

“They’re deliberately scaring young people in the same way Boris Johnson scared people with lockdowns.

“Why do you think we’ve got a mental health crisis? Clowns like that talking nonsense and worrying people.”

Fucking hell......The Reform UK leader on GB News, proper Gammontastic. Although him criticizing Johnson will have a few heads spinning I'd have thought

The denial about there not being a climate crisis/emergency seems a bit odd, as generally only fruitcakes suggest there isn't an issue. 

• Members

The nations most loved news outlet.

They have every fucker on there. Phoebe Plummer. Shakeel Afsar - you name it. There isn't another news channel who gives such a fair crack of the whip to all sides of politics. The British Board of Communists are a fucking disgrace. Of course they will be looking forward to all of their Christmasses coming at once when Sir Bland takes hold of the tiller.

• Site Supporter
13 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

The nations most loved news outlet.

They have every fucker on there. Phoebe Plummer. Shakeel Afsar - you name it. There isn't another news channel who gives such a fair crack of the whip to all sides of politics. The British Board of Communists are a fucking disgrace. Of course they will be looking forward to all of their Christmasses coming at once when Sir Bland takes hold of the tiller.

“Most loved”

might be best if you don’t check the uk viewing figures then.

Unless “most loved” means the same as “barely interested “

8 minutes ago, Spider said:

“Most loved”

might be best if you don’t check the uk viewing figures then.

Unless “most loved” means the same as “barely interested “

It does well to still broadcast, as I can't see that it's a profitable endeavor at present.

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, Sweep said:

It does well to still broadcast, as I can't see that it's a profitable endeavor at present.

A lot of big companies refuse to advertise on there. I’ve never watched it but imagine all the adverts are for life insurance, collectible coins with the Queen on and absolutely fucking awful shoes.

• Site Supporter
Just now, Spider said:

A lot of big companies refuse to advertise on there. I’ve never watched it but imagine all the adverts are for life insurance, collectible coins with the Queen on and absolutely fucking awful shoes.

Along with the preferred sweets of ignorant old racists.

7e03f675-96c6-4793-8319-2696c0f38bfc_143

11 minutes ago, Spider said:

I’ve never watched it either but a lot of   People off here have. What’s it all about?

2 minutes ago, tyldesley_white said:

Think drunk at the end of the bar talking shit to everyone that goes and get a beer, no one take him on and just ignore them, GB news as these people on.

👍 Sounds like a lot on here. 😊

16 minutes ago, BobyBrno said:

I’ve never watched it either but a lot of   People off here have. What’s it all about?

It's basically a piss poor UK version of Fox News. In the main, the presenters are "out spoken" people who like to present their opinion as news. I'll flick it on occasionally, only for a couple of minutes at a time, to see if it's improving, but it's still a bit amateurish.

Those that watch it a lot (and our local landlady does) will always tell you that they report the real news, and are far better than main stream media......

Edited by Sweep