Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Derby

Rudy

1 hour ago, Rudy said:

Why because they’re in the championship? Because Rooney is the gaffer, because they’ve played in the PL, because they’re a founding member of the FL?

So are we and no one said dick about us. Sky sports ran a countdown clock on us and Bury going out of business. Ratings and clicks over people losing their jobs and livelihoods.

Skysports, Neville and co are the biggest bunch of fuckin hypocrites in football. 

Make this empty gesture of ‘we have to do something’ when it’s fashionable rather than stopping the leak when it starts just so they can say we said it shouldn’t have happened. 

Loads said stuff about us Neville included.

10 hours ago, mickbrown said:

I'll be honest, I quite like the bloke.

I can't think of a voice that's doing a better job of articulating what needs to happen to English football than Gary Neville. 

He does seem to have a whiff of messianic complex about him. 

But the alternative the Gary Neville is someone like Danny Murphy. I know which one I'd rather see of telly! 😁

On 21/01/2022 at 20:01, Rudy said:

And his brother knocked us out of Euro 2000

Ans he has highlights despite being in his 40s

I called him out on that on my site at the time before WW's just steamrollered over it and I jumped ship myself to wanderersways, it was pointless trying to compete, it's still knocking about the Internet, my site, it's quite embarrassing but I couldn't code it with a gun at my head today. I was a dab hand at photoshop though too.

shitbag.jpg

Ratface's brother ^.

hucknall.jpg

Mick München Hucknall ^.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

3 hours ago, Youri McAnespie said:

I called him out on that on my site at the time before WW's just steamrollered over it and I jumped ship myself to wanderersways, it was pointless trying to compete, it's still knocking about the Internet, my site, it's quite embarrassing but I couldn't code it with a gun at my head today. I was a dab hand at photoshop though too.

shitbag.jpg

Ratface's brother ^.

hucknall.jpg

Mick München Hucknall ^.

That's how I imagine Spider looks like....

According to the local news Rooney has turned down an interview at Everton so he's now a local hero. Planning a big march from somewhere to somewhere else with Forest Fans this weekend, wasn't listening too closely as I was looking at some tits on another thread.

All pointless as we know, it's all about which bean counter can piss the highest up the wall at the moment, nothing to do with the fans and football

8 minutes ago, Dimron said:

According to the local news Rooney has turned down an interview at Everton so he's now a local hero. Planning a big march from somewhere to somewhere else with Forest Fans this weekend, wasn't listening too closely as I was looking at some tits on another thread.

All pointless as we know, it's all about which bean counter can piss the highest up the wall at the moment, nothing to do with the fans and football

Rooney can’t lose at Derby. Everton will come at some point. Makes sense

28 minutes ago, Dimron said:

According to the local news Rooney has turned down an interview at Everton.

My chum who's son does an Everton blog Rooney got sniffy when told he was to have an interview. He felt they knew him & if they wanted him he wasn't submitting to an interview.

tbh. I suspect he was afraid of the written part as he'd left his crayons at home.

5 hours ago, Youri McAnespie said:

shitbag.jpg

Ratface's brother ^.

hucknall.jpg

Mick München Hucknall ^.

The Worker. Image shows from L to R: Mr Pugh (Henry McGee), Charlie (Charlie Drake)