Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Derby

Rudy

1 hour ago, Ani said:

Kirscher officially withdrawn.

Genuinely what the fuck do these tyre kickers achieve by going in for something they can't follow through with?

Why post an absolute load of bollocks like this? I don't care for Derby but honestly what a cock

6 minutes ago, Mantra said:

Genuinely what the fuck do these tyre kickers achieve by going in for something they can't follow through with?

Why post an absolute load of bollocks like this? I don't care for Derby but honestly what a cock

It baffles me.

They obviously must do it for the attention but have to know it's all going to fall apart.

I'm at the stage now where I think let Ashley take it for the low ball offer he wants, we take the -15 points build a decent team get out within 2/3 years, Ashleys happy he's got his deal pumps loads of money for us to get to the Prem in another 2/3 seasons then if he sells up for a massive profit he's done his job and we're all happy.  

Just read this quote on the DerbyWays forum. Are people real?

• Site Supporter
11 hours ago, Mantra said:

May as well have said, “The takeover is entirely dependant on me winning a 10 week rollover Euromillions lottery.

16 minutes ago, MickyD said:

May as well have said, “The takeover is entirely dependant on me winning a 10 week rollover Euromillions lottery.

A brief check online says hes worth £3-£4m.

Fuck me that's not enough pay Rooneys bar tab in the Roy McFarland lounge. 

1 hour ago, Mantra said:

They are in a right ol' mess are Derby

Jeez, worse than I imagined.

The EFL, for however shite they are, are being Royally messed about. The Administrators are playing a very strange game & more debt is being piled on the old as Derby foot-dragging continues.

They now, ABSOLUTELY RIGHTLY, are (finally) pointing out that, even when (if ?) buyers finally emerge they will still be subject to checks.

A new -15pts is on the cards and signing & wage restrictions likely whilst they currently have only 5 contracted players ... one of whom wants out (an £8m buy only 3 years ago). 

Frigging the, finally frustrated, authorities around isn't clever. There's a huge amount to be done even if a buyer comes out of the mist in the next few days.

Edited by Dr. Feelgood

1 hour ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

Jeez, worse than I imagined.

The EFL, for however shite they are, are being Royally messed about. The Administrators are playing a very strange game & more debt is being piled on the old as Derby foot-dragging continues.

They now, ABSOLUTELY RIGHTLY, are (finally) pointing out that, even when (if ?) buyers finally emerge they will still be subject to checks.

A new -15pts is on the cards and signing & wage restrictions likely whilst they currently have only 5 contracted players ... one of whom wants out (an £8m buy only 3 years ago). 

Frigging the, finally frustrated, authorities around isn't clever. There's a huge amount to be done even if a buyer comes out of the mist in the next few days.

It’s the perfect storm for Ashley he will buy at rock bottom and make a killing within 5 years.