Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Derby

Rudy

20 hours ago, CambridgeBWFC said:

That is not true, you have said at least once you were losing faith in his management as I recall. 

Your posts always sound negative/critical of Evatt,  whether intentional or not, and this post just sounds like you can't wait to see the back of him. Maybe it is not how you intend it to come across, but it does and it is odd.

Evatt is the best manager we have had since Sam, he is young and ambitious and at some point he will be tempted, but I just don't see it with Derby.  When he does eventually leave I will be as gutted as when Rioch left us for Arsenal, and I think (hope) it will be a similar situation 

Not true. Instead of just copying the others on here who also don’t prove their accusations, just show me where I’ve been negative about IE. Some of you on here are just happy clappers and if that’s you then so be it. Nobody’s perfect, including IE and sites like this are for all views so just comment on the club instead of writing rubbish.

2 hours ago, Whitesince63 said:

Not true. Instead of just copying the others on here who also don’t prove their accusations, just show me where I’ve been negative about IE. Some of you on here are just happy clappers and if that’s you then so be it. Nobody’s perfect, including IE and sites like this are for all views so just comment on the club instead of writing rubbish.

It’s already been established that you like talking and not listening 🙉 

On 07/12/2021 at 22:03, Whitesince63 said:

I’ve been 100% behind Evatt up to now but I’m beginning to lose all confidence in him. Last January he made great signings but I’m not sure he can do it again at a higher level.

There you go, that isn't 100% behind him 

31 minutes ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

The Devil will be in the detail here. On reasing it hecome in, clearing the debts, no points deductions, no embargoes and they start with a clean sheet.

Lets see.

Exactly. As I understand it when coming out of Admin the owners have to present a business plan for next 12 months which includes payment of any debts. Once this has been running for 12 months any embargo is lifted. 

This is agreed with the EFL rather than the administrators, makes sense that you can not just say 'it is ok we have this covered' you have to prove it. The Administrators are concerned about payment of debt , the EFL the ongoing business concern. The guy taking over has already said looking for Investors so implies he does not have money to chuck in. 

Not sure how the buyer has done proper due diligence on what he is buying either there could be any number of skeletons to come out yet

On 26/06/2022 at 00:03, CambridgeBWFC said:

There you go, that isn't 100% behind him 

100% behind him staying here you cretin not 100% behind every decision. There’s a huge difference but I wouldn’t expect some on here to understand that. 🥱

Edited by Whitesince63

22 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

100% behind him staying here you cretin not 100% behind every decision. There’s a huge difference but I wouldn’t expect some on here to understand that. 🥱

You should get someone to proof read your posts as that one quoted you saying “I’m beginning to lose all confidence in him”. That is quite far from being 100% behind Evatt staying.

44 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

You should get someone to proof read your posts as that one quoted you saying “I’m beginning to lose all confidence in him”. That is quite far from being 100% behind Evatt staying.

So you can’t question something he does? He doesn’t get everything right and there’s a massive difference between questioning or losing confidence in certain decisions and wanting to see the back of people. Maybe my confidence in him had dropped to 99% then but you know sometimes I talk bollocks and exaggerate. 😉 In Evatt we trust.

1 hour ago, Whitesince63 said:

That wasn't what you said and you know it, but thanks for the insult none the less. 

All I was trying to point out was that you come across as overly negative towards Evatt, whether intentional or not. It isn't about being a happy clapper, or thinking he can do no wrong, he isn't immune from criticism,  but when it seems unfounded then it will get called out.

Anyway I will leave it there.

Yours sincerely, 

A.Cretin

36 minutes ago, CambridgeBWFC said:

That wasn't what you said and you know it, but thanks for the insult none the less. 

All I was trying to point out was that you come across as overly negative towards Evatt, whether intentional or not. It isn't about being a happy clapper, or thinking he can do no wrong, he isn't immune from criticism,  but when it seems unfounded then it will get called out.

Anyway I will leave it there.

Yours sincerely, 

Please stop quoting the bloke (W63) trying to avoid his inane ramblings and continual second guessing of Evatt. (Should be giving younger players a chance, re sign Connell, Liam Gordon a great player etc etc)

And if that's spitting my dummy out Fromage then so be it. Life's too short 

• Site Supporter
10 minutes ago, Max Cherry said:

Please stop quoting the bloke (W63) trying to avoid his inane ramblings and continual second guessing of Evatt. (Should be giving younger players a chance, re sign Connell, Liam Gordon a great player etc etc)

And if that's spitting my dummy out Fromage then so be it. Life's too short 

? I agree with you.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Whitesince63 said:

So you can’t question something he does? He doesn’t get everything right and there’s a massive difference between questioning or losing confidence in certain decisions and wanting to see the back of people. Maybe my confidence in him had dropped to 99% then but you know sometimes I talk bollocks and exaggerate. 😉 In Evatt we trust.

Something he does which irks you slightly ought not to make you “lose all confidence” 

If a goalkeeper, for instance, makes a dozen world class saves but then lets a goal in it wouldn’t make me “lose all confidence” in that player. Would it for you?

• Site Supporter

For anyone that doesn’t bother with other parts of this forum, you should know that WhiteSince63 is consistently baffled when it comes to politics as well.

He’s posted some absolute gems in that thread.

Anyway some mon on Derby forum reckons they will piss league one next season! One of his gems was league one players get less salary than a used car salesman so a lot of better ones prefer to play in Non league so they can do two jobs! Uses Rotherham as an example of how shite this league is.

Really hope they get a few pastings early doors to set them right.