Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Derby

Rudy

31 minutes ago, Max Cherry said:

Anyway some mon on Derby forum reckons they will piss league one next season! One of his gems was league one players get less salary than a used car salesman so a lot of better ones prefer to play in Non league so they can do two jobs! Uses Rotherham as an example of how shite this league is.

Really hope they get a few pastings early doors to set them right.

Can they pay cash for players?

It seemed along time till we were allowed to.

Just now, embankment said:

Can they pay cash for players?

It seemed along time till we were allowed to.

I think they may be restricted but most clubs in our division don't tend to spend money on transfer fees. Think they are restricted on what they can payin wages as well but that's going off what happened to other clubs in admin. 

All depends on how much money new owners are putting in more debts paid greater leeway with signings I think 

3 hours ago, Max Cherry said:

Please stop quoting the bloke (W63) trying to avoid his inane ramblings and continual second guessing of Evatt. (Should be giving younger players a chance, re sign Connell, Liam Gordon a great player etc etc)

And if that's spitting my dummy out Fromage then so be it. Life's too short 

Silly me and there was me thinking the object of this site was to present one’s views but clearly only if they fit in with certain others. Not once since he came in have I called for Evatt to go, unlike several others on here. If I question or disagree with some of his decisions it’s entirely my view, to which I’m entitled but what it doesn’t mean is that I’m anti or negative about IE. You need to chill out and get a life some of you, post your own views and leave others to post theirs. If you don’t agree with them, ignore them or argue your case don’t just insult and waste your time looking back for quotes, that’s what saddo’s do. 

34 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

Silly me and there was me thinking the object of this site was to present one’s views but clearly only if they fit in with certain others. Not once since he came in have I called for Evatt to go, unlike several others on here. If I question or disagree with some of his decisions it’s entirely my view, to which I’m entitled but what it doesn’t mean is that I’m anti or negative about IE. You need to chill out and get a life some of you, post your own views and leave others to post theirs. If you don’t agree with them, ignore them or argue your case don’t just insult and waste your time looking back for quotes, that’s what saddo’s do. 

You are a real prick, chat shit , deny it, ask for evidence then call people who do that to prove the first two points saddos. 

Think the BEN comments is more your level. 

1 hour ago, Ani said:

You are a real prick, chat shit , deny it, ask for evidence then call people who do that to prove the first two points saddos. 

Think the BEN comments is more your level. 

Seriously Ani, you need to get a life mate. You are one of the biggest culprits on here spouting your holier than thou attitude. I post it as I see it which is what this sites for. Am I bothered if you don’t like it, think I chat shit, or any of the other bollocks you come out with? Not likely. Just post your thoughts on Wanderers and leave the silly comments out, or do you just get some thrill from reading your mates ganging up agreeing with you? 

4 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

Seriously Ani, you need to get a life mate. You are one of the biggest culprits on here spouting your holier than thou attitude. I post it as I see it which is what this sites for. Am I bothered if you don’t like it, think I chat shit, or any of the other bollocks you come out with? Not likely. Just post your thoughts on Wanderers and leave the silly comments out, or do you just get some thrill from reading your mates ganging up agreeing with you? 

You chat shit, people call you on it, that is how a board works. 
The way to avoid it happening is not to chat shit (such as we need to change tactics when 12 unbeaten) 

Then when you are wrong, instead of denying it saying 'shit I was wrong but gives a fuck we won ! ' . Why ask people to prove what you said and then bleat when they do ? 

I do appreciate you telling me what I should or should not post but given your track record I will ignore that. You might find if you think it through other people disagreeing with you is not 'ganging up' on you it is a direct result of you chatting shit so constantly. 

Yeah I need to get a life, Lanzarote last week was rubbish, so was the test match on Thursday, family 21st on Saturday and off to London week after next for Wimbledon final. Not sure you can start a post with 'you need to get a life' and then start with the ' ' holier than thou' bollocks without looking a prick. 

5 hours ago, Max Cherry said:

I think they may be restricted but most clubs in our division don't tend to spend money on transfer fees. Think they are restricted on what they can payin wages as well but that's going off what happened to other clubs in admin. 

All depends on how much money new owners are putting in more debts paid greater leeway with signings I think 

Has Mr Rooneys name been removed from all media reports?

Ie - Frank Lampards Chelsea 

Wayne Rooney's Derby

Steven Gerrard's Villa.

If you have played for England and manage a club it always gets a mention. 

55 minutes ago, embankment said:

Wayne Rooney's Derby

Steven Gerrard's Villa.

Bollocks that isn't it as if folk are only interested because it's Wayne Rooneys Derby. When fixtures came out- ooh Wayne Rooneys Derby are at home to Oxford. No Derby are at home to Oxford you tossers.

2 minutes ago, Max Cherry said:

Bollocks that isn't it as if folk are only interested because it's Wayne Rooneys Derby. When fixtures came out- ooh Wayne Rooneys Derby are at home to Oxford. No Derby are at home to Oxford you tossers.

1DF68C90-D6EB-4EBB-BC49-E3550F0B0234.jpeg.ca70489c5c1bacccdff630c0fd2baa24.jpeg

14 hours ago, embankment said:

Wayne Rooney's Derby

Steven Gerrard's Villa.

Yes I think they have been officially changed back to plain Derby County now.

Is there now a team called Vincent Kompany's Burnley, or is he not English enough?  It must be embarrassing to be a club that's less famous than your manager unless you're desperate for the publicity (a small club getting a huge name is fair enough).  Although I may have accepted it if we'd become Pele's Bolton in the early 80s.