Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

AFC Dons away

Ani

• Site Supporter
3 hours ago, Duck Egg said:

Hope the traffic is OK for those driving.  Came down yesterday and had to do m62/m1 as the m6 was closed in Cheshire and was supposed to be carnage. I hear its only just reopened 

I'm surprised. Waze took me off M56 through Manchester airport and then down Congleton Road to just north of stoke then a clear M6 down to toll and M42 - M40

24 minutes ago, Farnywhite said:

I am abroad at the minute been on bwfc ifollow to see if I can pay for it just for audio option. Available. Any one know how you can subscribe abroad ? 

Ring someone at home and get them to stick their phone next to the radio or telly with BBC Radio Manchester on.

Job's a good 'un.

30 minutes ago, Farnywhite said:

I am abroad at the minute been on bwfc ifollow to see if I can pay for it just for audio option. Available. Any one know how you can subscribe abroad ? 

You have to go to www,BWFC.co.uk site login or register, then pay to subscribe for the match day lads. Then login to iFollow and it should be good to go. 

11 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

You have to go to www,BWFC.co.uk site login or register, then pay to subscribe for the match day lads. Then login to iFollow and it should be good to go. 

Cheers got it had to connect to WiFi it wouldn’t work via mobile data for some reason £11 for the game