Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

AFC Dons away

Ani

15 hours ago, Rudy said:

YKnow what I’m sick of having to make my point to people who will never change their minds

As a black person I’m utterly embarrassed at some views on here, as a black wanderers fan I’m utterly ashamed at the small minority who decide to boo our own players over an anti racist stand

Some people need to have a long hard look at themselves and their Stone Age views. 

I am fuckin done with the lot of it and I’m fuckin done with some of the posters on here

Being a racist bigoted twat never went away, they just learned if they opened their gobshite more and more people would call them out, and yes, even amongst crowds consisting solely of fellow white devils. They learned to keep schtum.

They've had a renaissance of late.

Emboldened to 'tell it like it is' - to be able to equate hate with calling someone a ginger swine or a Jock twat. To relish the fact a 27 year old girl with two kids, however misguided, has been shot in the head...

That anyone who pipes up (speaks out, not who smokes crack cocaine) is 'virtue signalling' - which for the sane of mind is merely not being a cunt.

They boo because they're a dying breed and know it.

There is no 'debate', they lost, those dinosaurs - lost it long ago, all is left is near post-mortem flatulence from their dying corpses.

Fuck 'em and don't dare vacate this place.

X

Edited by Youri McAnespie

• Members
1 hour ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Being a racist bigoted twat never went away, they just learned if they opened their gobshite more and more people would call them out, and yes, even amongst crowds consisting solely of fellow white devils. They learned to keep schtum.

Emboldened to 'tell it like it is' - to be able to equate hate with calling someone a ginger swine or a Jock twat. To relish the fact a 27 year old girl with two kids, however misguided, has been shot in the head...

That anyone who pipes up (speaks out, not who smokes crack cocaine) is 'virtue signalling' - which for the sane of mind is merely not being a cunt.

There is no 'debate', they lost, those dinosaurs - lost it long ago, all is left is near post-mortem flatulence from their dying corpses.

X

YKnow what Youri you’re right, the ones that boo for justify why it’s ok to boo  and troll and abuse, they’re now the ones in the minority.

wolf-of-wall-street-not-leaving.gif

3 hours ago, Youri McAnespie said:

X

I won't pretend to understand much of what you post fella but that right there ^ is bloody bang on. 

Look this a match thread. Whichever 'side' you are on on the kneeling debate please stick on the behind the scenes I am sure it can go round in circles on there. 

As someone who has not been able to make a game so far this season match threads are miles better just talking about the game, the team, the ref, the drinking , the day out etc etc. Debate to your hearts content elsewhere but keep this thread BLM free please 

22 hours ago, JimmyRiddle said:

There are loads of social issues that could be highlighted by footballers, racism is just one. But they don't why?

Non of this means I condone racism, and think it should be tackled robustly whenever it occurs.

However it does not mean I think I should have the society I live in and contribute too, perpetually told it is wank by footballers.

So if I choose to boo, it is not because I am racist, but because I want to highlight that many people do NOT agree with accepted orthodoxy that racism in the UK is the worst issue know to man. 

Clubs and footballers support causes and set up schemes that benefit white working class communities. Free School Meals is an example of that. There are many more. 

Why do you think that by taking the knee footballers are telling you the society you live in is wank? It's a very strange reason to boo them. Maybe I'm missing something - have some players or clubs said the society you live in is fucked? 

Whilst things have improved, there are still black players experiencing racism. If they're criticised, it should be for their football, not the colour of their skin. Other players and their management team are showing solidarity by taking the knee with them. It really is that simple.

People are more likely to raise awareness about something that personally affects them. Doing so isn't a statement that nobody else matters. 

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, athywhite1958 said:

We were booked into a real ale bar after the game (By The Horns it was called), it was in an industrial unit at the side of their end, some weren't happy that they couldn't get in and away fans could (because we booked) at £6.50 a pint I wish we hadn't booked

some people on here would happily pay £10 for a can of alcoholic fruit juice

• The topic was unpinned
  • Site Supporter
On 17/08/2021 at 08:01, radcliffe white said:

Next time it will be the offy at the back of Euston for the beer 

8 hours ago, victor meldrew said:

take it you've not seen the prices, no chance.

The Sainsbury store, opposite end to M & S, is the go to for tinnies home from Euston.