Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudys Charity Giveaway

Rudy

On 31/07/2021 at 14:03, Rudy said:

Goals in added time I’ll go to the number it’s scored so 45(3) injury time I’ll call 48 mins 

Im sure there will be some flaws 😂

If the second instance happens I’ll look at the scorer if that’s the same then I’ll split the winner between the 2

So those saying 46 to 48 get 45 plus stoppage time as well as another go at the start of the second half?

• Members
8 minutes ago, Traf said:

So those saying 46 to 48 get 45 plus stoppage time as well as another go at the start of the second half?

Right I’ve had a think

Added time won’t count

1-45

HT

46-90

Fairest way?

• Site Supporter
23 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

Doyle

39 mins

Epilepsy Action

Bringing my lad's mate with us tomorrow. Known adhd sufferer, who recently stopped taking his medication. Suddenly had 5 fits in a few weeks including two in quick succesion- apparently kicking a doctor in a&e during his second!

Stayed in for a while, and had a canula fitted, which hit a big vessel, and blood everywhere!

He's back home and now on epilepsy medication- from personal experience, it's a bastard that can hit you completely out of the blue. 

Just hoping we're not having a thrash-athon tomorrow 😁

19 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Bringing my lad's mate with us tomorrow. Known adhd sufferer, who recently stopped taking his medication. Suddenly had 5 fits in a few weeks including two in quick succesion- apparently kicking a doctor in a&e during his second!

Stayed in for a while, and had a canula fitted, which hit a big vessel, and blood everywhere!

He's back home and now on epilepsy medication- from personal experience, it's a bastard that can hit you completely out of the blue. 

Just hoping we're not having a thrash-athon tomorrow 😁

Close call today??

• Site Supporter
3 hours ago, MancWanderer said:

Close call today??

All went without incident. 

He's on the early stages of his meds, so his parents were understandably concerned- turns out his dad started cpr on him after his first seizure as he'd stopped breathing. Happens with me apparently, but you grasp a breath eventually, but his dad was unaware of what had happened first time round.

It was his first time "out" since and he seemed happy enough and survived a right ding dong do of a match!