Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudys Charity Giveaway

Rudy

• Members
6 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

In fact I think for everything Happy has done & means to this site all winnings should go to him.... Just my humble opinion of course 😌

I agree with what you’re saying and it’s a worthy cause and with Happy this site wouldn’t exist, I just wanted to broaden it up to help as many different charities as possible because there are so many who don’t get help.

What I will do at the end of the season I will get a donation arranged to go to happys charity, it has to be a charity and not a donation to someone . But I will make sure it’s one of the charities that gets a slice of the pie

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, Rudy said:

I agree with what you’re saying and it’s a worthy cause and with Happy this site wouldn’t exist, I just wanted to broaden it up to help as many different charities as possible because there are so many who don’t get help.

What I will do at the end of the season I will get a donation arranged to go to happys charity, it has to be a charity and not a donation to someone . But I will make sure it’s one of the charities that gets a slice of the pie

I'm sorry if it came across as a dig Rudy. I have nothing but respect for what you are doing mate 👍

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Been given the go ahead to make Happys charity a separate contribution at the end of the season so I’ll do that.

Last Entry 13:50 on Saturday (I’ll be smashed by then)

Great gesture, pal.

Dapo.

5 mins

RNLI