Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Welcome back

Horwich

1 hour ago, Youri McAnespie said:

As Joni Mitchell, the elder sister of Ross Kemp and that syrup wearing dogger brother of his once wrote, you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone...

I'll happily chip in future.

That parking lot would have alleviated congestion on the outskirts of paradise. Something which Joni singularly fails to point out, perhaps because it doesn't quite fit in with her blinkered view of the world. 

6 minutes ago, RoadRunnerFan said:

That parking lot would have alleviated congestion on the outskirts of paradise. Something which Joni singularly fails to point out, perhaps because it doesn't quite fit in with her blinkered view of the world. 

You can be sure she was all for the pedestrianisation of Norwich City Centre though, hypocrite.

• Members
19 minutes ago, Zico said:

And got a new bag

Zico I demand my like points be reinstated, I didn’t post all those pictures of boobies in the Covid thread for nothing! I demand the avatar situation sorting as a matter of priority. 
Then maybe I can accept you being a gestapo. 

• Members
2 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Zico I demand my like points be reinstated, I didn’t post all those pictures of boobies in the Covid thread for nothing! I demand the avatar situation sorting as a matter of priority. 
Then maybe I can accept you being a gestapo. 

No. I like being at the top!