Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wigan away - League cup 2nd round

Horwich

Whoever would have went through will probably get fucking battered by a top 6 club anyway. Take it on the chin, they'll always have a shit fan base and be a rugby town. Our first XI are fresh for Cambridge let's go and beat them well at the weekend. Keep picking the points up where it matters

• Site Supporter

We drew against Wigan.

Penalties are a total lucky dip.

if you want to single out Delf for missing then you have to pour scorn on every player who ever missed a penalty ever unless you’re just being a prick.

Tonight really doesn’t matter

Just now, glennboltw said:

8 players rested for us 7 rested for them, just like a reserve game, we move on quickly with not 1 shit given! 

We’d rather have won though. 
The Delf stick is just folk getting pissed off with the total lack of effort from a player who has never looked like he wanted to be here. It’s a fuck off from me.

Just now, Burndens Bogs said:

We’d rather have won though. 
The Delf stick is just folk getting pissed off with the total lack of effort from a player who has never looked like he wanted to be here. It’s a fuck off from me.

Yep agree on Delph, never looked intrested from the day we signed him. 

14 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

Delf has done everything half hearted since he came to our club, he just can’t be arsed.Lazy player with a lazy brain. Get rid asap, he doesn’t fit the mould of Bolton Wanderers

A misplaced big time Charlie, as uninterested as a Marvin Sordell who had the excuse of severe depression...

Like another poster wrote, Arthur should've been retained instead...

2 minutes ago, Ani said:

I get people being fucked about us losing, but some of the shot on here at our own players is really pathetic. 

Delf doesn’t want to know and it wasn’t an unlucky miss he blasted it high over the bar. The sooner he leaves the better. Anyway can’t wait for Cambridge now

• Site Supporter
Just now, RUREADY2ROLL said:

Delf doesn’t want to know and it wasn’t an unlucky miss he blasted it high over the bar. The sooner he leaves the better. Anyway can’t wait for Cambridge now

Are you suggesting he missed on purpose?

good lord

1 minute ago, Spider said:

Some people need to realise they’ve let Wigan Athletic get under their skin.

Sort yourselves out. Seriously.

No-one from south Bolton, Farny, LH, Worsley/Walkden gives a fuck about those shitbags.

The guaranteed way to wind them up is treat them as an irrelevance.

They're no-marks with no history desperate to cultivate a rivalry.

Fuck those pie eating cunts.

And today's battlenips bird is a fucking whore an' all, but she'd probably been raped by her dad and brothers on a daily basis growing up so shouldn't be judged harshly for her lassez-faire attitude to being a slag.

2nd best 

Keeper long passing to either flank is gonna cost us plenty goals this season. We're 2nd to them every time 

Hit by 2 coins, mate with a flare, luckily his lad was in the middle of us

Fans had enough post game and barged the police line 

God i hate Wigan 

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

No-one from south Bolton, Farny, LH, Worsley/Walkden gives a fuck about those shitbags.

And today's battlenips bird is a fucking whore an' all, but she'd probably been raped by her dad and brothers on a daily basis growing up so shouldn't be judged harshly for her lassez-faire attitude to being a slag.

They need to get themselves up to date then.

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

To me, they’re just a small football club punching above their weight that happen to be geographically nearby.

I may have occasionally called them a dogshit, tinpot non entity, but beyond that they honestly don’t stir the kind of passions rival ought to.

From what I’ve seen, they’ve fuck all fans and a rugby club that towers over them constantly 

Just now, Alf Hartigan said:

They need to get themselves up to date then.

Why give the cunts exactly what they want?

They want a rival, well they've got two already, Widnes and Warrington...

I wouldn't give them steam off my shite, let alone a rivalry.

They can stick a JJB shirt on Sir Nat's statue, pose on the town hall steps having 'took' Bolton - whilst everyone who'd have knocked fuck out of them being eight miles away...

They're a joke.