Jump to content
Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Cambridge (A)


burnden
 Share

Recommended Posts

22 minutes ago, CambridgeBWFC said:

No worries pal, hope it didn't cost you too much šŸ˜‰Ā 

Not today surprisingly, but it's done by stealth , they see something and then hunt down the size or colour they wantĀ  on line ,that'sĀ  if it's not available in the shop.

Edited by dusan nikolic
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, smeghead83 said:

Twattish sounds about right. Got sick of them calling our own fans 'boring twats' for having the gall to sit down in a seated stand. I heard one guy shout to Dixon "fuck off you Barrow cunt" at 0-0. A few also booed Delphouneso coming onto the field. Just grow up!Ā 

They sat behind us before kick off, I think they had half a dozen usable teeth and brain cells between them. We moved away. Obviously the pride of DeLacy Drive, diabetes and liver failure should do the trick eventuallyĀ 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good day out, could have been better with at least a point, went on the terrace inĀ  my wheelchair, stewards were brilliant and couldn't do enough for me, parking in the official club carparkĀ for free was even better, back in Athy for 8.30,

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, Casino said:

Very shit armchair fan today, but daughter said at least one near her was dragged out for a bit of racist abuse

Shes guessing somebody outed em

Only saw one getting marched out by about 4 police.Ā 

Walking back to the car and it was going off with a Bolton fan outside the pub opposite. Getting fed up of trouble every match atm. Clubs gotta start coming down in people before we get a reputation.Ā 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, athywhite1958 said:

Good day out, could have been better with at least a point, went on the terrace inĀ  my wheelchair, stewards were brilliant and couldn't do enough for me, parking in the official club carparkĀ for free was even better, back in Athy for 8.30,

Jesus that's a good run back

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Casino said:

Very shit armchair fan today, but daughter said at least one near her was dragged out for a bit of racist abuse

Shes guessing somebody outed em

Glad we moved away from them, I don't mind passion and pissĀ headness andĀ think it'sĀ part of the day but they were just brain dead.Ā 

Edited by Dimron
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators
4 minutes ago, only1swanny said:

Only saw one getting marched out by about 4 police.Ā 

Walking back to the car and it was going off with a Bolton fan outside the pub opposite. Getting fed up of trouble every match atm. Clubs gotta start coming down in people before we get a reputation.Ā 

Rendered pub?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Dimron said:

I'm probably one of the first home... first thing I said when I got in "well that was a load of old bollocks"

What's your first words?

Thank god I went watching Marple cricket club firsts and having a few pints......

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 shot on target tho isnā€™t going to win many matches atĀ all really is it at this level ?

so bitĀ of a reality checkĀ in that the game is about scoring goals to try and win games.

top half finish is a great result and we ainā€™t going to win every week.

next.......

Ā 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, marple whites said:

1 shot on target tho isnā€™t going to win many matches atĀ all really is it at this level ?

so bitĀ of a reality checkĀ in that the game is about scoring goals to try and win games.

top half finish is a great result and we ainā€™t going to win every week.

next.......

Ā 

Good way of looking at it, we are on the up, first loss of the season and itsĀ hard to take, especially against shite opponents.

We will be absolutely fine šŸ‘Œ

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, smeghead83 said:

Twattish sounds about right. Got sick of them calling our own fans 'boring twats' for having the gall to sit down in a seated stand. I heard one guy shout to Dixon "fuck off you Barrow cunt" at 0-0. A few also booed Delphouneso coming onto the field. Just grow up!Ā 

I was on the terraceĀ  nothing like that went on, full support, frustration from fans around me in the latter stages, but that's expected, some have travelled 4 hours +, if Anyone wants a pop, it's strange imo, bit it's their perogative.Ā 

...... Next up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Ani said:

We played well for 75% of the pitch, after that nothing came off. Hard to say anyone played badly , equally hard Ā to say anyone was great.Ā 
Ā 

Disappointing but not a disastrous performance. Missed train on way home. Got to travel back with @Trafso not all bad šŸ˜šŸ˜˜

Good to see you, mate. Thoroughly enjoyed your company.

Saw plenty off here too, which was great.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Traf said:

Good to see you, mate. Thoroughly enjoyed your company.

Saw plenty off here too, which was great.

I clocked you at half-time Traf, unfortunately the filth were closing in, so I kept a low profile šŸ˜ƒ

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Casino unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

Ɨ
Ɨ
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.