Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

A View From The Other Side

matty2094

What is this "again and again" nonsense about? That was the first and hopefully only time we have been in that position,  or is it just because it rumbled on for so long?

The bitterness about the government loan is also strange, at least they get to see the tax payers investment in action (and scoring and assisting) which is more than ypu can say for the vast majority of the other covid loans handed out.

They can see it was spent well 😂

Edited by CambridgeBWFC

I read the whole lot of that forum and good Lord.

As the tremendous Mantra says there were some decent comments from some decent people but overall dominated by two or threee complete tosspots. 

This lot hated us since (or before in reality) the day their violent fans found that Bolton's violent fans weren't push overs a couple of seasons back. Not something I generally praise but it's clear their core naughties enjoy bullying. Seriously, Lincoln has a core group of naughty people. It's like Stow-on-the-Wold having Ultras.

The whole City seems to have decided we are overspending cheats with an Admin. habit and, like a few other clubs, truly regret us not doing a Bury.

Well ... fck 'em. I'll no longer worry about other clubs in bother.

43 minutes ago, matty2094 said:

You've too much time on your hands @Mantra😄 Either that or you don't sleep very much.

Just came on expecting to need to start trawling through. Done me a favour there!

What a bitter bunch of bastards. Up the piss boiling, tax payer spending whites 

Bit of both mate, regretting staying up late now but couldn’t resist looking through last night was too buzzing with the win. Feel free to resume your duty for the next game 😀

• Members
31 minutes ago, Ani said:

This site has gone hill, at one time Traf would have been selling 'system cheating scum' t shirts by now.

@Traf get it sorted 😂😂😎

A badge will suffice 

Or a SS style armband 

Fuck me I love us being hated 

These "system cheats" and "vile club" commentators ... have they erased the fact that we got docked 25 points and ended up on the bones of our arses close to the bottom of the football league? We get big gates for this level and we are bouncing back because of that. In the end there's some plain old jealousy mixed in with this lot. 

We know from the 80s when we last had a long spell in the lower leagues that in the fullness of time we leave clubs of Lincoln's size in our wake in the end. That's no offence to them. They are well worthy of a League 1 berth in a city of that size. But dear me ... selective memory or what!

I think any club, and there have been several, that use administration to pay their creditors 25p in the pound and then go on to use the saved money to spend on more expensive players than they could afford if they had paid their debts in full are going to attract unwanted accusations.

If Wigan and Bolton are promoted this season that would be   2 of the 3 promotion places gone to clubs doing just that

• Members
3 minutes ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

I think any club, and there have been several, that use administration to pay their creditors 25p in the pound and then go on to use the saved money to spend on more expensive players than they could afford if they had paid their debts in full are going to attract unwanted accusations.

If Wigan and Bolton are promoted this season that would be   2 of the 3 promotion places gone to clubs doing just that

Fuck. Off. 

15 minutes ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

Do you know who our highest creditors were? 

• Members
8 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Being seen as gamesmanship shithouses is most satisfying. We're slowly getting there off the field too, fuck off back to Burnley you Clampett. It should be a cauldron of hate. Not fucking Alton Towers.

I want fans and clubs both to look at their next fixtures see us and go “fuckin hell Bolton away” 

Peter crouch said going to the Reebok was the worst place to go, he used to dread it, I’m proud of that badge of honour stuff. 

Don’t want family travelling up here for a nice day. Fuck off you cunts.