Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

A View From The Other Side

matty2094

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, barrycowdrill said:

Those fingers on Daves 2nd pic weren’t directed at the ground but went up the shire horses arse. The scruffy homeless degenerate 

Where the fuck is he there? Has he gone for a wander up Rivi pre-game to get some quality “V-shots”?  You can just imagine him on his lonesome cackling into his beard and mumbling to himself as trapes through the woodland. 

• Site Supporter
59 minutes ago, desperado said:

Where the fuck is he there? Has he gone for a wander up Rivi pre-game to get some quality “V-shots”?  You can just imagine him on his lonesome cackling into his beard and mumbling to himself as trapes through the woodland. 

Needs to clean those finger nails..

Grim

Bet he has a wiff of grime. 

• Moderators
20 minutes ago, DazBob said:

Why are so many opposition fans obsessed with the Horwich thing?  I really don't get it.

Aye, they've clearly never been there properly else they'd realise it's a compliment

• Members
1 hour ago, CambridgeBWFC said:

I need a lie down after trying to work my way through Lewis Dunmore's post.

He could have done more time in school!

Reminded me very much of 'muslamic rayguns' or whatever the fuck it was. Knuckle dragging moron.

That bloke with the V signs 😄 Anyone else shitting their pants besides me?

• Site Supporter
39 minutes ago, DomRepWanderer said:

This article shows the hatred these no marks have of us and Evatt

Morecambe FC could solve the Energy Crisis if they worked out how to harness the output from all that boiling piss.

2 hours ago, DomRepWanderer said:

This article shows the hatred these no marks have of us and Evatt

•  

To be honest it could be Preston, Blackburn, Burnley or one of the other larger Lancashire sides having a spell in the lower divisions and having a rare sequence of games against Morecambe and engendering this one-eyed bitterness. It's just the way it works. In the 80s and 90s we had this with Bury, Tranmere and Wigan. Then we went years barely having to play them. Speak to Burnley fans and they had it with Rochdale and Stockport. 

These things can become irritating if the small-fry in question keep getting results against us/the bigger side. We've played Morecambe five times and not lost. 

It's hard to react by doing anything other than laugh when reading this type of stuff. In many ways it's a back-handed compliment. 

Edited by paulhanley

But when Max Melbourne was genuinely hurt after almost an hour and had to be stretchered off with what looked like a serious facial injury, he didn’t award so much as a free kick, let alone a Yellow or a Red card to whoever caused this damage to our full-back. Yes, I know I said I wouldn’t go on about the Refereeing tonight but Anthony Backhouse was far too easily influenced by the men in white and the baying home crowd than any fair-minded official should have been.  

So, If I'm getting this right, The referee is weak, because he didnt send off a bolton player for causing a Morecambe player to snap his hamstring ?

They are now in meltdown because Evatt said they dont bring many.

Apparently, the 800 who came last night, will be one of the largest away followings, for any club, on a Tuesday night in the league. Even those that are not local derbies.

Deluded does not even start with these mon.

1 hour ago, ZiggyStardust said:

So, If I'm getting this right, The referee is weak, because he didnt send off a bolton player for causing a Morecambe player to snap his hamstring ?

A snapped hamstring that doubled up as a serious facial injury.

I'm guesding here but maybe a snapped hamstrick, plus tje psychological impact of knowing what it means leads to you holding your face in pain & despair.

Clearly guilty of 'being nearby' tje Bolton player should have been sent off & banned for twice the time this guy is out.