Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

A View From The Other Side

matty2094

• Moderators

"Ignore Wanderersways Bristol, it’s just a clique on there and not representative of most Wanderers fans."

This is kind of right now, our fans are on the whole younger than most on here. We do however represent people who have supported though the 80s, been there, done it, not there to lob a smoke bomb and get on a Thogden video.

• Site Supporter
10 minutes ago, Carlos said:

"Ignore Wanderersways Bristol, it’s just a clique on there and not representative of most Wanderers fans."

This is kind of right now, our fans are on the whole younger than most on here. We do however represent people who have supported though the 80s, been there, done it, not there to lob a smoke bomb and get on a Thogden video.

I think you may be right. My lad, and other offspring of some posters I know who are of a similar age don’t care much for Wanderersways otherwise, even with the benefit of anonymity, they’d be on here joining in with the craic.

They probably have their own social mediums where we wouldn’t tread so I get why that lone voice on Lincoln’s forum would describe us as a clique.

• Site Supporter
14 minutes ago, MickyD said:
32 minutes ago, Carlos said:

It's a pretty big one though, so not an accurate description on that front. Probably someone who got banned for being a boring cunt.

15 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Or hounded out…for being a boring cunt.

17 minutes ago, stevieb said:

If anyone wants to go bad mouthing any wanderers fans to garner half arsed support from some random Internet away fans then that says all... 

I like reading @matty2094 and @Mantrawork but I think my days of trawling other forums are long gone. Going to Lincolnways as the ‘voice of reason’ is pretty gay.

Just now, tomski said:

I like reading @matty2094 and @Mantrawork but I think my days of trawling other forums are long gone. Going to Lincolnways as the ‘voice of reason’ is pretty gay.

I also massively appreciate this thread. Its great reading. 

But don't be 'that' guy. No one likes you apart from the insight of what boozer you can get in as an away fan. 

9 minutes ago, stevieb said:

I also massively appreciate this thread. Its great reading. 

But don't be 'that' guy. No one likes you apart from the insight of what boozer you can get in as an away fan. 

Haha he probably will have sent everyone to harvester or Chorley 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Deluded these pricks.

They’re beatable. They’ve lost to Morecambe and Cheltenham recently and we know they struggle with set pieces. Apparently that chink in their armour is still there. Don’t like Evatt. Their local journo is a dick as well so I’d have no problem if we sh*thouse our way to a win on this occasion. A point would do though.

..........................................................................................................................................

It's one of these clubs that absolutely hate it if we win. It goes mad on social media etc. Love it!

......................................................................................................................................

Apparently we’ve had 11 shots to their 4 yet the bloke doing our game on Sky is slating us and how we’ve set up to play.

I love how many people this will upset if we win 😂

...............................................................................................

A real gut punch. We deserved all 3 points.

.....................................................................................

I thought we were the better side and there were no ‘antics’. Just so unlucky and where did 7 extra minutes come from? And by the way the winning goal went in on 7.07. The whistle would have gone at higher levels of the game.

• 1 month later...
  • Site Supporter
8 hours ago, matty2094 said:

Not a lot to report but I'll leave you with this gem.

image.png.2cb1acc3f112d70934377ebdb83e0d72.png

How would they have only expected 3 mins? I reckon Thomason and Bodvarson between then accounted for at least 6 of those 3 minutes.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, MickyD said:

How would they have only expected 3 mins? I reckon Thomason and Bodvarson between then accounted for at least 6 of those 3 minutes.

One of their subs accounted for another minute. Warming up infront of WSL, and kept rolling the ball away when it went out for a throw-in. Did it at least 3 times.

Edited by Cheese