Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

A View From The Other Side

matty2094

Back with a bang. I’ll sift through forums and the like tomorrow but just spotted this tweet which made me smile…

“Awww bless.
When a bunch of debt dodging dribblers punching below their weight win a game 🙂
Unbridled joy taken to a new level.”

10 hours ago, matty2094 said:

Back with a bang. I’ll sift through forums and the like tomorrow but just spotted this tweet which made me smile…

“Awww bless.
When a bunch of debt dodging dribblers punching below their weight win a game 🙂
Unbridled joy taken to a new level.”

Debt dodging dribblers beat bunch of train spotters and peado apologists 

• 2 weeks later...

Never a red card that, f*ck*ng cheating b*st*ards got him sent off with the over-reaction. And what was the f*ck*ng tumbling routine the fouled player did? F*ck*ng hate Bolton, wish they’d gone out of business when the opportunity arose.”

I was surprised to see a red to be honest. It wasn't a good challenge by any means, but 9 times out of 10, that's a yellow.

But if Dapo's foul was a yellow, then I suppose the foul on him had to be red, as it was much worse?

1 hour ago, matty2094 said:

Never a red card that, f*ck*ng cheating b*st*ards got him sent off with the over-reaction. And what was the f*ck*ng tumbling routine the fouled player did? F*ck*ng hate Bolton, wish they’d gone out of business when the opportunity arose.”

Hahahaha somebody find that tweet about the entire town of Doncaster rejecting us as cheats when we play them at theirs.

2 hours ago, matty2094 said:

Great to see us upsetting Yorkshire folk

• Members
2 hours ago, matty2094 said:

Lovely stuff

14 minutes ago, waffer cup 07 said:

Anyone bemoaning  our crowd against Doncaster, needs to look just up the road and think again. Rovers lying in 7th place in the championship got a crowd of 9,038, last night against Peterborough.

I'm assuming they have 8pn kickoffs, and a membership scheme ?

1 hour ago, waffer cup 07 said:

Anyone bemoaning  our crowd against Doncaster, needs to look just up the road and think again. Rovers lying in 7th place in the championship got a crowd of 9,038, last night against Peterborough.

Presumably their crowd was even than 9k, if it includes S/T holders that didn't turn up like we do.  Looking at swathes of empty blocks at for eg Reading, Middlesrough, Bristol City this week, the official attendances look laughably exaggerated.  The i-follow thing for these winter night matches has a lot to answer for, it really needs looking at.  I use it myself for midweek aways but I'd be happy for it to have the same restrictions as Saturday games for the sake of attendances/atmosphere.

32 minutes ago, bwfc2003 said:

Seem to remember BR not having many ST holders as they put them on sale late

I heard they sold 7k, but it was more to do with high prices than when they put them on sale.  Much more expensive than our's.  Tickets for upcoming PNE game are £30 and above.  Hope they come down a bit before we play them next!

36 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

Without  Venkys Roverrrrs would be dead and buried by now.

Total apathy around Deadwood these days.

They hate their owners, hate their manager and hate going to games.

Fuck ‘em.

Think the shit close to hitting fan at Rovers, think someone mentioned FFP issues on the horizon for Rovers, could be playing them soon. 

3 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Think the shit close to hitting fan at Rovers, think someone mentioned FFP issues on the horizon for Rovers, could be playing them soon. 

I’d love the shit to hit their fans 😄

Edited by Burndens Bogs

On 26/11/2021 at 06:46, Mounts Kipper said:

They have Brereton to sell, which will help their financial situation but maybe hurt them on the pitch.