Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Burton (H)

TrickyTrotter

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, MickyD said:

Perhaps now you can talk me through the difference between flammable and inflammable.

My dad used to go on about that. In his early days combustible stuff was inflammable. Then it shifted the other way. 

Presumably at some point in between everything was combustible, or it wasn't?

Watched Sky recording of game last night, so a bit late with this, but fair play to Matt Mills.  He's come in for some stick (justified in many cases) but he carried none of the apparent bitterness of Keith Andrews.  Only had good, positive things to say about BWFC, the club and the team.  Seemed like a decent pundit.

Oh and Sarce didn't have a good game did he?  He's better than that, but on the night very wasteful, if he'd been on his game like at Lincoln we would surely have won with all that possession.

1 hour ago, Johnnyrotten said:

Watched Sky recording of game last night, so a bit late with this, but fair play to Matt Mills.  He's come in for some stick (justified in many cases) but he carried none of the apparent bitterness of Keith Andrews.  Only had good, positive things to say about BWFC, the club and the team.  Seemed like a decent pundit.

Oh and Sarce didn't have a good game did he?  He's better than that, but on the night very wasteful, if he'd been on his game like at Lincoln we would surely have won with all that possession.

I thought the same. One of my most hated Bolton players of the last 10 years, thought he was absolutely rubbish for us but it was juxtaposed with being relegated from the PL so maybe lofty ambitions made him seem worse than he was. As far as pundits on Sky go he was decent and had good things to say about us

• Moderators
On 11/09/2021 at 13:40, jayjayoghani said:

Keith Cunting Andrews has a nerve. What's he bitter about? 

On 11/09/2021 at 13:53, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Being expected to work for his wage?

25 minutes ago, e2e4 said:

Dietmar Hamman Disease , think david dunn also caught this. 

theres interviews were he (andrews) explains it

Few quotes here 

https://www.burndenaces.co.uk/2019/01/11/keith-andrews-discusses-regret-at-bolton-move.html

12 minutes ago, Zico said:

Signed by Coyle ... these words are resonant "after my first day's training and driving home I was actually thinking 'What have I done?'.

"It felt like I'd walked into a circus. It felt like I'd walked into a social club.

"There was no structure with anything. There was no discipline and you could see within the space of a day why they'd been relegated"

Which, Keith, is all well & good but did you, as a seasoned pkayer, not see fit to challenge it ? The clown was replaced mid October & a new (tosser) came in. Did you not take that as an opportunity to help turn things around ?

You aren't liked at Bokton coz you never, ever, performed.  Never put a shift in &, as suggested here, went into a 3 year sulk. So why are you surprised ? Always the other guy's fault.

1 hour ago, MickyD said:

Salad just scored a goal exactly the same as the one v Burton which got called offside. Liverpool player stood closer to Leeds’ keeper than Doyle had been. 
Strange the Liverpool one, with VAR was allowed to stand.

Their manager in studio doing summary, let's see what he says 

• Members
2 hours ago, Traf said:

£28k allegedly

Fuckin hell was Coyle just given a blank chequebook 

How does a man who doesn’t drink make such shit decisions 

The teetotal Donut eating, short wearing, Jesus worshipping, irn bru drinking Irish, jock cunt.

If I ever see him I’m gonna boot his bollocks in

Oh and Keith Andrews that workshy cunt can go in the Volcano 

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Biggish Dave said:

£28k a week and can’t afford a decent wig maker? Tosser. Many of that era I’ve either forgotten about or have no feelings toward them. 

He was the epitome of everything wrong at the time

Still robbing a living now with his media stuff.

Fair play to him I suppose, if someone wants to pay the money.