Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Ipswich Town (A)

burnden

• Members
5 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Simply asking did you spot grey as you know him. Drop the touchiness. Straight forward question 

Nope wasn’t looking for him either. Or the last game. Or the game before that someone has asked if I saw him.

1 minute ago, Rudy said:

Nope wasn’t looking for him either. Or the last game. Or the game before that someone has asked if I saw him.

Someone  not being me so Why insinuate I have? That’s all. I create my own problems without folk accusing me of stuff. Ask your mate cheddar about false accusations regarding me pal eh 👍🏼

• Members
Just now, Escobarp said:

Someone  not being me so Why insinuate I have? That’s all. I create my own problems without folk accusing me of stuff. Ask your mate cheddar about false accusations regarding me pal eh 👍🏼

That’s not an insinuation that’s stating I keep being asked if I’ve seen Grey. A long with a couple of digs. I met two posters for the first time today and it was a pleasure. Don’t understand how Cheese now qualifies as my mate. 

• Site Supporter
22 minutes ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

Should be reported to the cops, surely ?

Whether or not an Ipswich fan.

OK, already banned by Ipswich but it doesn't appear to be having an affect does it ? The club itself can only do so much.

Has been- resent to police accounts.

2 minutes ago, Rudy said:

That’s not an insinuation that’s stating I keep being asked if I’ve seen Grey. A long with a couple of digs. I met two posters for the first time today and it was a pleasure. Don’t understand how Cheese now qualifies as my mate. 

So be quoting me in a post asking about the obsession with regards to you isn’t an insinuation? Maybe I’m not as bright as I give myself credit for. Would seem pretty clear to me. But anyway shall leave it there. Clearly I’ve the wrong end of the stick.  

• Members
1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

So be quoting me in a post asking about the obsession with regards to you isn’t an insinuation? Maybe I’m not as bright as I give myself credit for. Would seem pretty clear to me. But anyway shall leave it there. Clearly I’ve the wrong end of the stick.  

I didn’t ask you

I said I wasn’t sure what the obsession with me needing to see Grey at the match was. It’s such a specific thing. I know a few people off here and that’s never questioned. Been from 3 separate people. Weird.

4 minutes ago, Rudy said:

I didn’t ask you

I said I wasn’t sure what the obsession with me needing to see Grey at the match was. It’s such a specific thing. I know a few people off here and that’s never questioned. Been from 3 separate people. Weird.

Somebody asked him had he seen you. I span it round asked had you seen him. Given you know him end of. Stop being so defensive. 

I know many off here. If anyone asked had they seen me Or vice versa I wouldn’t jump to my own defense.I would have no need. 

• Members
5 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Somebody asked him had he seen you. I span it round asked had you seen him. Given you know him end of. Stop being so defensive. 

I know many off here. If anyone asked had they seen me Or vice versa I wouldn’t jump to my own defense.I would have no need. 

It isn’t defensive it’s the third time and the third separate poster who has posted it.  Coincidence 3 times?

Along with snipes and digs from two of the three just think it’s a strange rhetoric. 
4 of us from the Belgrade Brigade met two posters on here and had a beer and a laugh today. 
Grey I’m not arsed about meeting again he was my football manager a long time ago but it’s clear we are two very different people with different views, not exactly someone I want to look out for and say hello to at a game. 

1 hour ago, Mr Grey said:

Been today, 550 whites supporting  their team, absolute  brilliant support, 5 fucking 2, somewhere near MK on the train, cracking away day.

Top songs, Dapo and Kachunga All the way through, half-time under the stands, all way through the game, we were fucking top, super top, super brilliant.

UTW

Great day.  2 highlights that stand out in a number of many.  The love and support for Kerchunga at the end, you could see how much it meant to him and the Ipswich fan leaving 5 minutes from the end giving us all dogs abuse.  Walking out with his girlfriend, giving us the v's and getting a chorus of "Is that your sister, is that your sister?!", i bet he's still fuming now!