Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

port vale (H)

victor meldrew

Just now, TrickyTrotter said:

In, but got to get free ticket tomorrow first.

Expecting Tutte, Gilks, Gordon, Brockbank, Kachunga, Senior, Thomason to be in starting 11.  No Crawford or Comley.  Is Greenidge still here?

Aimson on the bench.

Free ticket deadline was last Friday wasn’t it?

1 hour ago, TrickyTrotter said:

In, but got to get free ticket tomorrow first.

Expecting Tutte, Gilks, Gordon, Brockbank, Kachunga, Senior, Thomason to be in starting 11.  No Crawford or Comley.  Is Greenidge still here?

Aimson on the bench.

Greenidge is on loan at Barnet for the season. 

Looks like you've missed him off your loan watch thread (good idea btw)- can't say I blame you as his contract is up next June and I doubt he'll be back. 

Missing him off? #sickening. 

1 hour ago, RoadRunnerFan said:

Greenidge is on loan at Barnet for the season. 

Looks like you've missed him off your loan watch thread (good idea btw)- can't say I blame you as his contract is up next June and I doubt he'll be back. 

Missing him off? #sickening. 

Greenidge is so memorable I forgot he was here/gone.  Will add him to the list but he hasn't been in their squad for their first 3 games.

3 minutes ago, TrickyTrotter said:

Greenidge is so memorable I forgot he was here/gone.  Will add him to the list but he hasn't been in their squad for their first 3 games.

Don't bother pal I'm only joking with you - the  #sickening thing is an old one on here. I'd say the chances of him coming back are slim to nothing, so it's probably a waste of your time looking him up every week. 

3 minutes ago, RoadRunnerFan said:

Don't bother pal I'm only joking with you - the  #sickening thing is an old one on here. I'd say the chances of him coming back are slim to nothing, so it's probably a waste of your time looking him up every week. 

Hopefully a couple more out open loan tomorrow who we don't need to follow.  Although Crawford was impressive before his injury, but not the same player since.