Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rotherham (H)

L/H White

• Site Supporter
53 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Nah, let 'em have it.

I’m happy with the company in WSL to be honest. ESL is for children thinking they’re Johnny Concrete and older blokes who still want to relive the days when they ran with the mobs. I get embarrassed when leaving the WSL seeing the ESL lot walking ‘menacingly’ towards the away fans’ exits and nothing ever happens unless you’re really stupid because that’s also where the cops mob up. Add all that to the fact there’s a CCTV camera on every other available brick or post plus the hoof following behind, cameras poised and ready to submit to Facebook as incriminating evidence…

Please don’t send these folk to WSL.

• Site Supporter
23 minutes ago, MickyD said:

I’m happy with the company in WSL to be honest. ESL is for children thinking they’re Johnny Concrete and older blokes who still want to relive the days when they ran with the mobs. I get embarrassed when leaving the WSL seeing the ESL lot walking ‘menacingly’ towards the away fans’ exits and nothing ever happens unless you’re really stupid because that’s also where the cops mob up. Add all that to the fact there’s a CCTV camera on every other available brick or post plus the hoof following behind, cameras poised and ready to submit to Facebook as incriminating evidence…

Exactly.

Let the concretes have the esl.

You're spot about the few muppets giving it large to the away fans.

• Members
7 minutes ago, radcliffe white said:

Gave up on the scoreboard end many moons ago decent atmosphere other end where it meets NSL

Same. And you don’t get some old codger complaining about standing up when there’s a close chance or someone gets you out of your seats. Want to sit and be quiet go and watch the cricket

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, Steejay said:

Been made all ticket for Rotherham now.

They’ve sold about 1200 so far but won’t be given more than the 1800 allocation.

Be nice to break the 20k.

Is that for police numbers or cos we are massive and going to start selling the south

9 hours ago, MickyD said:

Worraloadabollox.

I have a season ticket in the ESL with my daughter and we don't fall into any of your brackets for typical ESL punters, neither do thousands of others who i see who frequent the ESL, just normal folk most of 'em.

There might be a couple of hundred or so noisy kids in the corner but that's about it,like them or loathe them they help create a bit of "Banter" with opposition fans.

We prefer the ESL because it's closer to where we park, the atmosphere is better than the West or North Stand, plus we're not quite ready for a library atmosphere, sucking on Werthers originals with blankets  over our knees.

:D

49 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

Worraloadabollox.

I have a season ticket in the ESL with my daughter and we don't fall into any of your brackets for typical ESL punters, neither do thousands of others who i see who frequent the ESL, just normal folk most of 'em.

There might be a couple of hundred or so noisy kids in the corner but that's about it,like them or loathe them they help create a bit of "Banter" with opposition fans.

We prefer the ESL because it's closer to where we park, the atmosphere is better than the West or North Stand, plus we're not quite ready for a library atmosphere, sucking on Werthers originals with blankets  over our knees.

:D

this with bells on.

Virtually in the middle at the back of the esl - since the stadium opened.

cant beat it, great view and atmosphere.

Rotherham United can confirm that Saturday’s trip to face Bolton Wanderers is now an ALL TICKET fixture.

The Millers travel to the University of Bolton Stadium on Saturday, with away supporters now unable to purchase tickets on the day of the game.

The Football Club have also had correspondence from Wanderers that their will be no extra tickets, should the initial allocation of 1,881 tickets sell-out.

Current ticket sales stand at 1,120*, so we would like to advise supporters wishing to attend Saturday’s fixture to purchase tickets as soon as possible to avoid missing out

*Ticket sales are accurate as of 15:30pm on 14/09/2021*

Edited by TrickyTrotter