Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rotherham (H)

L/H White

2 minutes ago, radcliffe white said:

Get them down the side like wolves 

We can't now without moving/upsetting ST holders.

But I think they should be upstairs and spread the full width of the stand to stretch them out which makes it harder to generate atmosphere. 100 people all on the same row won't generate the same noise as a 10 x 10 block.

Edited by Traf

3 minutes ago, Traf said:

We can't now without moving/upsetting ST holders.

But I think they should be upstairs and spread the full width of the stand to stretch them out which makes it harder to generate atmosphere. 100 people all on the same row won't generate the same noise as a 10 x 10 block.

Shame the demand isn’t there to do that and have home fans in south lower

aye I didn’t mean moving ST mid season something going forward but suppose most like down the side 

2 hours ago, Lostock Whites said:

Just looked at the ticket sales map, can't remember it looking that full for a long time. Still a full day to go and pay on the day, surely they are considering opening lower tier South stand for us ? 

I think you are overestimating how popular BWFC is. The East, West and North Stands have a combined capacity in the region of 22,000.That is surely enough for a 3rd tier match v Rotherham

45 minutes ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

I think you are overestimating how popular BWFC is. The East, West and North Stands have a combined capacity in the region of 22,000.That is surely enough for a 3rd tier match v Rotherham

Pity we arent playing your Red Army - eh Rog

Surely they would have brought 30k or so 

I just checked... Less than 19k on for the forest staying up game. 

Peterborough promotion was 22500

Reckon we'll be somewhere between them. 

Cash turnstile in the South is all well and good but it's more stewards, another bar to open etc. So you can see why they'd want to fill the other 3 stands first. 

• Moderators
36 minutes ago, stevieb said:

Cash turnstile in the South is all well and good but it's more stewards, another bar to open etc. So you can see why they'd want to fill the other 3 stands first. 

Its also turnstile ops

If its normal numbers, be carnage tomorrow 

5 hours ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

Are you sure you’re a Bolton fan? You never fail to put a dampener on things

8 hours ago, bwfc2003 said:

Table I am looking at has Rotherham in bottom half.

Indeed that is correct after 7 games.

IE says that it will be our most difficult game of the season too and that is good enough for me.

Anyway let’s wait and see.

Hope you’re right with your prediction. 

On 16/09/2021 at 11:43, stevieb said:

Yeah. When I bring the kids we bring a small rucksack rammed full of snacks and drinks. 

You'll probably get asked to show the contents of it so don't slip in cans of super strength lager! 

We always get a pasties from hunters, warm them up in the oven, wrap in tinfoil - in winter they are handwarmers for the kids before half time.