Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sunderland (a)

L/H White

• Site Supporter

Ticket system is an absolute farce. 

Both season tickets for me and the daughter are registered in my name. So it won't let me buy 2 tickets. Had nothing but issues this year and getting them to sort it is a pain in the arse. 

Going to have to ring up tomorrow. 

• Site Supporter
7 hours ago, only1swanny said:

Both season tickets for me and the daughter are registered in my name. So it won't let me buy 2 tickets. Had nothing but issues this year and getting them to sort it is a pain in the arse. 

I’ve never had to even use names to buy tickets. (Admittedly, son has bought for all up to now this season) but check your client ref. numbers are different.

9 hours ago, only1swanny said:

you need to create a 'network' for your 2 tickets and it will let you order 2 at a time

or you could just do 2 seperate orders?

• Site Supporter

Something similar to this has been discussed before.

Such complexity shouldn't be around over simply buying a ticket or two, but if it is necessary, then the necessary information should be displayed to allow fans to sort their account out accordingly. 

Not sure if ticketmaster are still involved, but they're are a set of cunts and shouldn't be allowed anywhere near our club.

10 hours ago, only1swanny said:

Had same issue - just emailed ticket office and they issued new season ticket and client ref number

I don't do much technology so have to ring up for away tickets & must say the ticket office people have been spot on, even sorting it out to pick up my ticket at Wimbledon when it didn't turn up in time by post.........but i'm still bitter at having to pay for my phone call, postage charge & booking fee.  FV out.