Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Kachunga - victim of racist abuse

TroySwoosh

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, royal white said:

Anyone who suggests that advising people to come off social if they’re being abused. 

Anyone that disagrees/boos the knee

Not "anyone" in either of those cases in the way you describe them. Still waiting to hear your reason for disagreeing with our players taking the knee...

1 minute ago, Cheese said:

Not "anyone" in either of those cases in the way you describe them. Still waiting to hear your reason for disagreeing with our players taking the knee...

So you’ve called a few people racists on here. 

As before me and many other disagree with the knee because of why it was originally started. You know that and I’m not sure why you keep asking. 

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, royal white said:

So you’ve called a few people racists on here. 

As before me and many other disagree with the knee because of why it was originally started. You know that and I’m not sure why you keep asking. 

Because "how it started" is not the same reason that the players are doing it now. As they have said, repeatedly. So you're either calling them liars, being willfully stupid, or you're a racist.

Just now, Cheese said:

Because "how it started" is not the same reason that the players are doing it now. As they have said, repeatedly. So you're either calling them liars, being willfully stupid, or you're a racist.

Explain how I would be a racist. They maybe lying I don’t know, neither do you.

Just now, Cheese said:

When?

3 times over the years you’ve posted me an apology because you had called me the previous day and said you shouldn’t have. You obviously have a lot of anger issues and some problems. There’s people you can talk to. You could also just switch social media off for a while, It works well so I’m told.

2 minutes ago, royal white said:

3 times over the years you’ve posted me an apology because you had called me the previous day and said you shouldn’t have. You obviously have a lot of anger issues and some problems. There’s people you can talk to. You could also just switch social media off for a while, It works well so I’m told.

Excellent

4 minutes ago, royal white said:

2 minutes ago, radcliffe white said:

Excellent

Probably the best post on here in many a years. We are all here for you cheese. You are after all BWFC. Reach out let us know how we can help pal ❤️

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, royal white said:

Explain how I would be a racist. They maybe lying I don’t know, neither do you.

Because if the players/manager/owner tell you repeatedly that they're taking the knee in the name of anti-racism, and you disagree with them, you either have to explain why you think they're lying, or admit you're pro-racism. It's really simple.

3 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Because if the players/manager/owner tell you repeatedly that they're taking the knee in the name of anti-racism, and you disagree with them, you either have to explain why you think they're lying, or admit you're pro-racism. It's really simple.

Because to not do would have folk like you crawling all over them.....

1 minute ago, Cheese said:

It’s not just about Bolton, there’s more clubs not doing it than doing it. I’ve never been against the KIO campaign nor have I or would I chant or post racist abuse, because I’m not a racist. It’s fine though you keep tarring decent folk with the same brush, it’s because of people like you that the term “racist” has lost any weight it used to have. Don’t agree with this “racist” don’t agree with that “racist”  different views “racist” you’re an odd individual, I pitty you I really do. 

Just now, Cheese said:

And in those cases, I apologised for calling someone a "cunt", or whatever it was. I guarantee it was no more than that.

“It was no more than that” I’m glad you know what levels of abuse are acceptable to be thrown at folk on social media. 

You’re a typical online bully.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, royal white said:

Nope, you questioned TMGJ when he highlighted that you regularly abuse people. 

Are you trying to deny it? As I would see that as weak

Yet none of you can provide a single example of me "abusing" anyone. Goodnight. 🙂