Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Kachunga - victim of racist abuse

TroySwoosh

15 minutes ago, royal white said:

You can’t beat these online scum bags, they just come back with different/fake accounts. 

Likely correct but I reported 5 of their tweets at least they'll have to spend a few minutes of their time setting up another account, not much but better than nothing.

Edited by perth_white
Autocorrect always thinks it knows better.

42 minutes ago, Rudy said:

It felt incredible seeing Kachunga coming over to us and him getting the reception he did. Incredibly proud moment. 

He’s gonna stick one in the top corner and the whole place is going to erupt 

Thought he did well today when he came on, looked like he’s getting there fitness wise, played with composure and brains, held ball up and kept possession and looks a proper team player. 

• Members
8 hours ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Bolty's right...

That reverse-racist cunt 'Little Plum' couldn't go two fucking seconds without making disparaging comments about 'Um Palefaces'.

Woke Snowflakes gave him his own weekly (pictorial) column in a popular periodical.

I see they've cut it with Vim again.

21 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Sorry to rake over old ground and you know I love you dearly...but what?

The behaviour of the Hungarians? Not.racist? 

I’ve never classed throwing objects as racist. I’ve no doubt there were probably some racist behaviour/comments but I didn’t see or hear any. 

Edited by royal white

6 hours ago, bolty58 said:

I see they've cut it with Vim again.

I told you this time and time again.

I abhor drugs.

Unlike your lot.

Breaking into chemists to obtain your 'dannies'.

Eating; Pink Flamingoes, Black Crowes, Yellow Bentines and Purple Aums by the handful.

Then donning vest tops and flares to dance all night with other men at male-only events at Wigan Pier, The Twisted Flax and Blackpool Decca.

I bet many amphetamine-fuelled gay sex acts took place in the bogs of these dives.

You've a very selective memory.

Just because this was in the 80s doesn't mean you weren't a junkie.

You've even boasted about this lifestyle in the past.

Furthermore, what kind of idiot would cut product with 'Vim' and kill their very client base? They use benzocaine or crystalline caffeine...

And finally, your idol, Paul 'I've had the same haircut for 45 years' Weller took/takes so many pills he sounds like a fucking maracas when he walks down the street.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

7 hours ago, royal white said:

I’ve never classed throwing objects as racist. I’ve no doubt there were probably some racist behaviour/comments but I didn’t see or hear any. 

It is racist if the bottles are only ever thrown at black players. I’m sure people will also say that booing isn’t racist either. But if the booing is only directed at black players then that is most definitely racist too. 

22 minutes ago, wiggy said:

It is racist if the bottles are only ever thrown at black players. I’m sure people will also say that booing isn’t racist either. But if the booing is only directed at black players then that is most definitely racist too. 

Yes I’d agree with that, that didn’t happen in Hungary though did it? 

24 minutes ago, wiggy said:

Even the All Blacks don’t take the knee, good on them. 

If RW says he did not see anything or hear anything racist then why argue ? He ain't going to say 'OK yes I did' . I did not see anything but there again hardly watched the game. 
The propaganda on both sides is incredible, the Hungarians and Poles both pointed to the respect badge, if you believe social media Leawondski (however you spell it) did in reaction to Polish fans booing. Whilst it is a good image and story it is not true. 

18 hours ago, Escobarp said:

🥰😎
I also think grown men on here calling folk gammon and racist is pathetic as fuck. The thread should be shoved in the bin now along with all the others where this has taken over. Same old same old every time 

Pathetic eh…and Grown men booing their own team isn’t?

Said it before but everyone on here agrees the racism is shit. I genuinely include everyone. 

The arguing seems to lie elsewhere which is progress I think in a weird sort of way.

The name calling on either side of the fence is a tad daft. it wouldn’t bother me personally but is a tad boring reading it each page. 

• Moderators
51 minutes ago, Ani said:

If RW says he did not see anything or hear anything racist then why argue ? He ain't going to say 'OK yes I did' . I did not see anything but there again hardly watched the game. 
The propaganda on both sides is incredible, the Hungarians and Poles both pointed to the respect badge, if you believe social media Leawondski (however you spell it) did in reaction to Polish fans booing. Whilst it is a good image and story it is not true. 

Is it not? 

Saw footage of him doing it

2 minutes ago, tomski said:

Said it before but everyone on here agrees the racism is shit. I genuinely include everyone. 

The arguing seems to lie elsewhere which is progress I think in a weird sort of way.

The name calling on either side of the fence is a tad daft. it wouldn’t bother me personally but is a tad boring reading it each page. 

Needs pulling now

the upshot is everyone is behind the player

56 minutes ago, Ani said:

The issue is with that is ignores the real issues with The Carpathian Brigade in Hungary, and how Orban has supported their homophobic and racist actions under the flag of nationalism. Which is why they've been banned from the next three UEFA matches (only an administrative loophole of it being a FIFA match allowed attendance)

People might not of heard on TV, that's not to say it didn't and doesn't happen.

This is a long read but interesting, 

https://www.bellingcat.com/news/uk-and-europe/2021/09/09/meet-the-far-right-fanatics-getting-hungarys-football-team-in-trouble/