Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Kachunga - victim of racist abuse

TroySwoosh

• Members
On 12/09/2021 at 13:03, Youri McAnespie said:

I told you this time and time again.

I abhor drugs.

Unlike your lot.

Breaking into chemists to obtain your 'dannies'.

Eating; Pink Flamingoes, Black Crowes, Yellow Bentines and Purple Aums by the handful.

Then donning vest tops and flares to dance all night with other men at male-only events at Wigan Pier, The Twisted Flax and Blackpool Decca.

I bet many amphetamine-fuelled gay sex acts took place in the bogs of these dives.

You've a very selective memory.

Just because this was in the 80s doesn't mean you weren't a junkie.

You've even boasted about this lifestyle in the past.

Furthermore, what kind of idiot would cut product with 'Vim' and kill their very client base? They use benzocaine or crystalline caffeine...

And finally, your idol, Paul 'I've had the same haircut for 45 years' Weller took/takes so many pills he sounds like a fucking maracas when he walks down the street.

:D One sentence producing such a voluminous response. I still got it.

• Members
On 12/09/2021 at 13:08, Youri McAnespie said:

And if you won't take the knee next time you're on one of your flying visits that takes in a game.

Don't bother coming.

If that was addressed at me, I can advise that I was attending home and away BWFC games all over the country when your old man hadn't even reached the twinkle in the eye stage. Some JCL like you won't be affecting my plans. Of this you can be sure. I'll be booing the knee taking too to give our resident snitches a chance at orgasmic level virtue signalling.

10 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

If that was addressed at me, I can advise that I was attending home and away BWFC games all over the country when your old man hadn't even reached the twinkle in the eye stage. Some JCL like you won't be affecting my plans. Of this you can be sure. I'll be booing the knee taking too to give our resident snitches a chance at orgasmic level virtue signalling.

If you boo most folk will just think you're a m0ngy old semi-senile dinosaur. I doubt anyone would 'snitch' (wow, we have 'resident snitches' now?) or enjoy 'orgasmic virtue-signalling'...

It won't affect me in any way, shape or form as in my thirty odd years of being a JCL I've probably been up for kick-off just about as many times as I can count on the fingers of both hands.

So, boo your own side.

Won't make one iota of difference to me.

It wouldn't be - if it pertained to what you think it does.

I've a friend with a severely disabled son, she calls the bus that picks him up to take him to school 'The Sunshine Bus'...

I can PM you her number and you can admonish her if you like...

I can't guarantee you'll get a fair hearing though.

She might even be a tad abrasive with you.

6 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

It wouldn't be - if it pertained to what you think it does.

I've a friend with a severely disabled son, she calls the bus that picks him up to take him to school 'The Sunshine Bus'...

On a thread where we are shaking our head about a type of abuse you fail to see the irony of saying ...

"m0ngie doesn't mean what you think it does" and "I have a friend who ...".

Turn that to "I only call black people xxxxx because they're mates", "when I say xxxx it doesn't mean what you think it does" or "some of my best friends are black"  ? Really ?

Give your head a shake, accept it's not really good practice & cease it.

• Site Supporter
23 minutes ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

On a thread where we are shaking our head about a type of abuse you fail to see the irony of saying ...

"m0ngie doesn't mean what you think it does" and "I have a friend who ...".

Turn that to "I only call black people xxxxx because they're mates", "when I say xxxx it doesn't mean what you think it does" or "some of my best friends are black"  ? Really ?

Give your head a shake, accept it's not really good practice & cease it.

20 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

I'll get back to you after I've ran that through the 'Old Fart Ramblings Deciphering Engine'...

Checkmate 🤣

We know all you owd duffers need stuff to occupy your dead time in-between crown green bowls, walking football, afternoon tea Dances at Age Concern and fiddling with your brassicas at your allotments - but us young 'uns have come to a consensus we're not taking you on in pointless bickering to fill in your remaining empty hours.

On here 'm0ngy' has fuck all to do with the antiquated term you probably now feel shame for using in the past...

Even though totally unrelated - a single person with Down's Syndrome is worth a hundred boo-ers of the knee taking.

No further correspondence will be entered into.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

We know all you own duffers need stuff to occupy your dead time in-between crown green bowls, walking football, afternoon tea Dances at Age Concern and fiddling with your brassicas at your allotments - but us young 'uns have come to a consensus we're not taking you on in pointless bickering to fill in your remaining empty hours.

On here 'm0ngy' has fuck all to do with the antiquated term you probably now feel shame for using in the past...

Even though totally unrelated - a single person with Down's Syndrome is worth a hundred boo-ers of the knee taking.

Apology accepted 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Youri McAnespie said:

We know all you own duffers need stuff to occupy your dead time in-between crown green bowls, walking football, afternoon tea Dances at Age Concern and fiddling with your brassicas at your allotments - but us young 'uns have come to a consensus we're not taking you on in pointless bickering to fill in your remaining empty hours.

So agiest AND abusive to handicapped people ... and not got the grace to accept it.