Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Kachunga - victim of racist abuse

TroySwoosh

3 minutes ago, Take Hunt Off said:

I have no problem with McLean & his attitude to the poppy , that’s his choice .

Problem is he amplifies his perspective & is downright disrespectful to others 

he seems to thrive on it which makes him a shit-stirring cnut.

My background is partly  Irish Republic but this guy makes my blood boil.

Oh yes I think he’s a cunt, he’s one of them cunts that every team needs, we’ve had a few of our own in the past. 

The point I’m making is the hypocrisy of a lot of football fans, after the England game we heard how bad Hungary are and how they shouldn’t be allowed fans/thrown out of the World Cup etc.

It happens on our own turf and nothing is said. And I’m not having the majority of folk on this forum who have seen JM play at our place haven’t heard the abuse he receives whether it was yesterday and past seasons. It happens at 99% of the grounds he plays at. 

1 minute ago, royal white said:

Oh yes I think he’s a cunt, he’s one of them cunts that every team needs, we’ve had a few of our own in the past. 

The point I’m making is the hypocrisy of a lot of football fans, after the England game we heard how bad Hungary are and how they shouldn’t be allowed fans/thrown out of the World Cup etc.

It happens on our own turf and nothing is said. And I’m not having the majority of folk on this forum who have seen JM play at our place haven’t heard the abuse he receives whether it was yesterday and past seasons. It happens at 99% of the grounds he plays at. 

You reap what you sow.

Mindless abuse is deplorable, but this guy attracts every notright to have a pop at him by continually acting up to them .

Yesterday was a prime example were he could have exercised a bit of control but he just can’t resist being a tool.

47 minutes ago, Take Hunt Off said:

You reap what you sow.

Mindless abuse is deplorable, but this guy attracts every notright to have a pop at him by continually acting up to them .

Yesterday was a prime example were he could have exercised a bit of control but he just can’t resist being a tool.

Bet you weren’t singing “ELD will spit on you” were you?

One of the most horrible around, but he was ours so it didn’t matter.

Hypocrisy and double standards again. 

35 minutes ago, captainmed said:

Bet you weren’t singing “ELD will spit on you” were you?

One of the most horrible around, but he was ours so it didn’t matter.

Hypocrisy and double standards again. 

Well we are not all paragons of virtue like yourself.

ELD was also a prize plonker in terms of attracting ’attention’

Edited by Take Hunt Off

1 hour ago, Kane57 said:

He'd also be our best player by a million miles

There's a few of Wigan's expensive players would be.I think the only Bolton players who might get in Wigan's team are the absent full backs.

McLean, Wyke and co won't be getting Wigan into the PL though, their Arab will need to pay for a higher standard than those

Edited by Roger_Dubuis

3 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

He has his own range of camo gear and balaclavas and leads the dressing room in singing ‘Ooh ahh the ‘RA’ before every game. Don’t you read Facebook?!

Didn't know about him singing 'Up the 'RA' no.

Thought the balaclava picture thing he did with his kids was just a piss take like. Albeit a shit one.

• Site Supporter
17 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

What has he previously said that condones terrorism?

It's hard to find anything on it online.

Come on, do keep up. He refused to wear an iron-on poppy on his football shirt thus, terrorist sympathy.