Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Charity Match

L/H White

1 hour ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

He'll eat it.

I'm sure Youri will supply a good number of Gregg's products for such a purpose though. Try a 'steg' as the crust may be more impactful.

Gregg's paedo pies?

Sam does look a bit like the dominant nonce bully type.  💣

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't wanna be "that guy" after being so excited about this, but does it not feel like it's all drifting a bit at the moment? News of players has dried up, ticket sales look very low on the site. Got a bad feeling it's going to be freezing cold, wet and hardly anyone there.

Hopefully after this weekends game things may pick up a bit.

13 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

The timing couldn't really be worse, in the middle of November 2 days after a home game.  It goes without saying we need to beat Crewe to get the feelgood factor that might maximise how many want to return less than 48 hours later.

It's a summer game this really, I appreciate the money needs to be raised urgently though.

Fair enough ..Ill be the 6'7" fat person ..........Fairly sure there is a photo of me and whitt at the Wanderersways summer doo in Blackpool somewhere , with me in a horrendous shirt and boot cut jeans  the afternoon before I schooled Jazza ! 

Just now, Gonk said:

Not sure it matters too much - it's more about seeing some of the former players again, along with chariddy money.

I'll be still going but just wondered in the general set up of it - might be a case of getting a few more ex players in and having them play against each other rather than putting out any of the first team