Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Charity Match

L/H White

Proper emotional day. Don’t think I’ve ever been prouder to be a Bolton fan than today. 

Managed brief chats & pictures with SJM, Gethin, Ricky, Gretar and Wheater. All properly decent to speak to and the absolute salt of the earth.

Never met Super John before but my god his love for this club stands out a mile.

Special shout to Ricky who must’ve spent twenty minutes taking pictures and giving autographs.

Laughed my balls off when he walked out of the hotel with his entourage and the air was filled with the smell on ganja. 

Another good thing about the feel good factor that the match brought is that it’s knocked the negativity about the membership scheme to one side

Really shows that Sharon and FV are so good for this club. Just sort the niggling shit out and they’ve got thousands of folk backing them

I’ll state again what’s been said above. 13,000 folk on the Unibol two days after a league game. Amazing!!