Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Plymouth away

burnden

20 minutes ago, green genie said:

Maybe you will have to take a pragmatic view on the beautiful game . Having two men in 6 yd box for goalkicks was only inviting us to hound rest of your players high up leading to lump it to big bloke up top too often.

We're getting results from mixing it up, can play triangles through the middle but will play down channels as well. 

Can’t disagree. I think we can only play one way at the moment. 

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, captainmed said:

Incorrect.

She was on her own on Coach 2.

I was standing alongside the two coaches waiting for folk to come out of the ground. She was standing talking with two or three yoof and got on the coach with them. I assumed she would be with them.

• Site Supporter

Got back at around 5.15 after setting off at 11.50. Lads we were with last night set off on train at same time and are just (an hour later) getting to Bolton.

Icalled in at Gloucester Services on M5, voted Britain’s best motorway services. I didn’t realise’best’ and ‘most expensive’ were interchangeable. A farm shop it may well have but they certainly knew how to price things up.

I met Jack Dearden in there. He’s a lot smaller than I thought.

Edited by MickyD

• Site Supporter
6 hours ago, captainmed said:

She is 17, lives in Breightmet and is at college. 

She is very immature, craves attention and name drops constantly. 

She isn’t a bad kid, but is egged on by younger Bolton lads. 

I had a word with her numerous times on the journey and told her that she is getting a name for herself and is she’s not careful she will be getting a ban. 

5 hours ago, Zico said:

like who?

I chatted to her in the pub at Longridge and agree with what @captainmed said. As for name dropping @Zico she was going on about the younger players a lot in particular Politic whose number she claimed to have - think she has a bit of a crush on him. But despite her faults and immaturity there was no doubting her love and passion for BWFC. 

• Site Supporter
32 minutes ago, Gonk said:

Is it any worse attention seeking than Undies doing anything for a fiver?

Also - would it be different if it was a 17 year old lad, or is it different because it's 'Shannon'

He’d get twatted if it was a lad.

• Members
6 minutes ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

Her twitter account is back up and reading through her posts she voiced concern about being bullied  over a week ago

"These peope don't know how i'm feeling"

"It's mentally hurting me now"

Not a good look to bully a school girl

Can’t comment on what people have been saying to her online because I haven’t seen anything and if she has been bullied then it’s outrageous, but like I say she needs an adult especially at games to say right cmon we all want to enjoy ourselves but let’s not take the piss. 

Let’s remember we were all young and immature once, being giddy when the team is doing well or certainly when there is a feel good factor around the club isn’t going to calm her down

Edited by Rudy