Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wiggin Home

Steejay

2 hours ago, Black Sheep said:

I don't think that they have been given the full lower tier, its possibly only 2/3's ?

It’s not even quite as many as that. Don’t think anyone has had the full lower for years other than when we gave Leeds about a million tickets in the cup one year.

Hotel pre-book looks good, albeit I’ll be keeping off the ale for this one as I’m starting the drive to Plymouth the following day. 

3 hours ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Hotel pre-book looks good, albeit I’ll be keeping off the ale for this one as I’m starting the drive to Plymouth the following day. 

Surely this is a wind-up or are you still anticipating petrol issues and a maximum of £20 allowed at a time? 

You should just about make it back before the Gillingham match. 

😂😂

Edited by captainmed

14 minutes ago, captainmed said:

Surely this is a wind-up or are you still anticipating petrol issues and a maximum of £20 allowed at a time? 

You should just about make it back before the Gillingham match. 

😂😂

Not had a summer holiday this year so driving down on the Sunday and not back until the Thursday. Doing similar for Pompey. 

3 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Not had a summer holiday this year so driving down on the Sunday and not back until the Thursday. Doing similar for Pompey. 

Don’t drive down on the Sunday for Pompey or you will have a wasted journey pal. 😎