Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Newcastle......The next City??????????

DomRepWanderer

• Members
30 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

It's because of that stupid cod scottie accent he affected when he was in Mrs. Doubtfire.

Haven't they made some dreary Stage production of that turd yet, NiC?

Or still got plenty in the bottom of the barrel still unscraped?

Did you know Owd Stevie is an “crime author”

91FfS9u+ELL.jpg

This is legit.

Sweeper-6.jpg

It’s an whodunnit this one 

steve-bruce-striker-book.jpg

SPOILER ALERT

28.png

4 hours ago, Rudy said:

Did you know Owd Stevie is an “crime author”

91FfS9u+ELL.jpg

This is legit.

Sweeper-6.jpg

It’s an whodunnit this one 

steve-bruce-striker-book.jpg

SPOILER ALERT

28.png

Do you listen to the Quickly Kevin podcast, with Josh Widecombe and a couple of other chaps? They love taking about them.

• Members
4 minutes ago, Jol_BWFC said:

Do you listen to the Quickly Kevin podcast, with Josh Widecombe and a couple of other chaps? They love taking about them.

I have not but I will now. I’m still amazed that they’re a thing 

4 minutes ago, Rudy said:

I have not but I will now. I’m still amazed that they’re a thing 

You’ll have to wade through to find the episodes, but it’s a decent podcast so not a bad way to pass the time. They have an option to sign up for bonus episodes and I think they dissect whole chapters of the books on some of them!

I've found the perfect actor to take the part of Oakey The Rabbit...

He's worked at The Royal Exchange and BBC'S Tellytubbies before a spell off the rails saw him spend some time in an Animal Offenders' Institution.

He will go back to the director's house 'to discuss the theatre' and won't wiggle his nose to a GHB laced carrot juice.

20211020-200713.jpg

It's hardly The Blues Brothers or Rocky Horror etc.

I can't even recall there being anything other than instrumental companion music, and fairly unremarkable too.

Wasn't exactly a remarkable film either, it was only Glen Close dragged it up from mediocre.

That one were Jean Tripplehorn got her tits out was better.

He (Douglas) portrayed a shagger in that too.

Well done to the Palace fans today, lovely banner and great stuff from the Holmesdale Fanatics and Proud and Palace.

Lovely statement;

The Premier League has chosen money over morals and in green lighting this deal, has done business with one of the world’s most bloody and repressive regimes,” 

“To give the ‘thumbs up’ to this deal at a time when the Premier League is promoting the women’s game and inclusive initiatives such as rainbow armbands, shows the total hypocrisy at play and demonstrates the League’s soulless agenda where profits trump all.”

Edited by Not in Crawley

On 20/10/2021 at 20:16, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

He's shat on a few clubs & their fans when it suited him so I've zero sympathy for him at all.... This is nothing to do with him being a floppy faced dmb obvs 😁

He made quite the habit of walking out on clubs. Never gave one shite. Fck him.

• Site Supporter
35 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Well done to the Palace fans today, lovely banner and great stuff from the Holmesdale Fanatics and Proud and Palace.

Lovely statement;

The Premier League has chosen money over morals and in green lighting this deal, has done business with one of the world’s most bloody and repressive regimes,” 

“To give the ‘thumbs up’ to this deal at a time when the Premier League is promoting the women’s game and inclusive initiatives such as rainbow armbands, shows the total hypocrisy at play and demonstrates the League’s soulless agenda where profits trump all.”

I'm sure players won't sign for Newcastle on principle. 

35 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Lovely statement;

The Premier League has chosen money over morals and in green lighting this deal ...

Meanwhile Newcastle FC have issued a statement saying they were delighted in fans turning up wearing tea-towels and the new owners have taken it very positively. 

Leaning very quickly that you can't expect anything remotely bright from that bunch of bar-code wearing numbskulls 

• Site Supporter
22 minutes ago, Farnywhite said:

And if they had bought palace instead of Newcastle would the same people of been protesting . Not a chance 

It may be just me but I find the Palace Ultra thing piss funny. There's nothing better than the feeling when a crowd spontaneously get behind their team but all this organised choir singing leaves me cold. 

24 minutes ago, Farnywhite said:

And if they had bought palace instead of Newcastle would the same people of been protesting . Not a chance 

I don't agree to be honest, there's a lot more than just a club being bought wrapped up in thus Newcastle takeover, not least regeneration, which is why the government were so keen to see the deal though.

It's murky as, and the fact that fans are being used as useful idiots is depressing as.