Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

England games

deane koontz

• Site Supporter
16 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

English police chased out of the stands, pathetic. 

I'm sure the Hungarian culprits will be getting a knock sooner or later. All on TV footage. Sometimes taking a step back is the best way of stopping any hassle. Grab them or crack them afterwards. 

Anyway, bit poo once he made the subs.

Crossing was poor and slow at coming in at times.

Can't win em all, onwards to the next game against Albania .

1 hour ago, Mr Grey said:

Ffs! This bird in the ITV studio know absolutely fuck all. Now Switched over until the 2nd half starts.

She still offered more than Michael Owen.

But I agree she was dog shit. 

125 caps or whatever for England flat dicks when 90 odd percent were before anyone at all fucking watched it doesn't mean you should be on the mens senior team. 

• Site Supporter
On 12/10/2021 at 20:43, CSW said:

Looking at that snippet at H/T someone’s getting the big knock in the morning. 2 cracking punches though! 

Doesn’t “the six o’clock knock” depend on them being on the Police National Computer? All the video footage taken at games will be fed into the PNC will almost certainly have facial recognition software so those on the banned list or those seen acting contrary to the “being a football supporter” rules will be identified if they are already on that PCN. 

On 12/10/2021 at 21:20, Mounts Kipper said:

English police chased out of the stands, pathetic. 

They were hardly kitted up for the occasion though. Soft caps and no armour is the softly-softly, let’s play nice approach. 

Oh, you wanna play rough? Hang on, my body armour, visored helmet and a bloody big tatting stick are in the van outside. Don’t go away, we can resume this later!

I notice the cameras didn’t dwell too much afterwards. I wonder if the police had asked them to take the footage for evidence but don’t broadcast it.

1 minute ago, MickyD said:

Doesn’t “the six o’clock knock” depend on them being on the Police National Computer? All the video footage taken at games will be fed into the PNC will almost certainly have facial recognition software so those on the banned list or those seen acting contrary to the “being a football supporter” rules will be identified if they are already on that PCN. 

They were hardly kitted up for the occasion though. Soft caps and no armour is the softly-softly, let’s play nice approach. 

Oh, you wanna play rough? Hang on, my body armour, visored helmet and a bloody big tatting stick are in the van outside. Don’t go away, we can resume this later!

I notice the cameras didn’t dwell too much afterwards. I wonder if the police had asked them to take the footage for evidence but don’t broadcast it.

They had sticks, but were waving them like Ken Dodds tickle stick… embarrassing. 

• Site Supporter
16 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

They had sticks, but were waving them like Ken Dodds tickle stick… embarrassing. 

They had little sticks, the telescopic ones which, whilst you wouldn’t want a crack with one, are designed not to leave you with a broken skull. The Hungarian hooligan element would be more familiar with the Madrid-style of football policing.

• Site Supporter
4 hours ago, MickyD said:

They had little sticks, the telescopic ones which, whilst you wouldn’t want a crack with one, are designed not to leave you with a broken skull. The Hungarian hooligan element would be more familiar with the Madrid-style of football policing.

Aye. Favour something you'd use to point at a screen in a power point presentation. 

Not like a well seasoned bit of wood, burnished with the grease of a thousand scalps.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...