Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

England games

deane koontz

8 minutes ago, deane koontz said:

Rice and Phillips will be starting in all the big games. We can afford to have shit centre backs with those 2 in front of them.

Yeh big ones he’ll go with them 2. Said before though these nation league games are the perfect opportunity to see how Bellingham gets on against the bigger / better nations and how much more it exposes us. Least he’s got ammunition then either way going in to Qatar if he plays / drops Phillips 

35 minutes ago, desperado said:

2E482E51-7D67-43C7-99BD-A5A63542A104.thumb.png.40c8096ca281ed128dec0d84cd113b8f.png

Only just realised, it’s a cracking set of fixtures to look forward too, next couple of weeks.

Them two home games are at Molineux! Italy one behind closed doors like, but I still think it will have to be a big do to police that Hungary game.

Edited by Marc505

Guest Nordkurve

Anyone off here going to the game in Munich ? If so, which Block Numbers are the England Fans in ? I´m rather late in the day trying to get a couple of Tickets as close as possible. Only just realized I am off Shift on that Date and only live about 30 minutes from the Stadium.

5 minutes ago, Nordkurve said:

Anyone off here going to the game in Munich ? If so, which Block Numbers are the England Fans in ? I´m rather late in the day trying to get a couple of Tickets as close as possible. Only just realized I am off Shift on that Date and only live about 30 minutes from the Stadium.

@barrycowdrill

Guest Nordkurve

Got my Tickets now for the game in Munich. Hopefully there will be plenty of other England supporters spread around. There was a story the other day about lots of tickets have been sold on the DFB site with England fans using made up German addresses and using "print @ home". I have used my real German address and the only option is to print the Tickets. Also you can opt out of having your name printed on the Ticket as well which seems a bit strange :)

On 28/05/2022 at 05:51, Nordkurve said:

Got my Tickets now for the game in Munich. Hopefully there will be plenty of other England supporters spread around. There was a story the other day about lots of tickets have been sold on the DFB site with England fans using made up German addresses and using "print @ home". I have used my real German address and the only option is to print the Tickets. Also you can opt out of having your name printed on the Ticket as well which seems a bit strange :)

Two of us going, out Sunday night back Wednesday. Should be a good few days. 

Guest Nordkurve
2 minutes ago, Super Bock said:

Two of us going, out Sunday night back Wednesday. Should be a good few days. 

Enjoy it. Munich is a great City. I don't know what time I will be getting down there as my Lad is working until 2 o'clock. Hopefully we will get down for a few Beers beforehand in the Center :)

1 hour ago, Nordkurve said:

Enjoy it. Munich is a great City. I don't know what time I will be getting down there as my Lad is working until 2 o'clock. Hopefully we will get down for a few Beers beforehand in the Center :)

Going next month for a stag do. Really looking forward to it.

Would love to do the Italy away game for a multitude of reasons but I’ll have no chance. Hopefully next time round.

On 28/05/2022 at 05:51, Nordkurve said:

England fans in around 307? If memory serves. The normal away end top tier

A lot of England have got tickets for the home ends scattered around. DFB website let you put your hotel address in as your ‘home’ address then immediately print off

Guest Nordkurve
4 hours ago, barrycowdrill said:

England fans in around 307? If memory serves. The normal away end top tier

A lot of England have got tickets for the home ends scattered around. DFB website let you put your hotel address in as your ‘home’ address then immediately print off

Yeh, I thought that was the case regarding the location. I got Tickets now in 329. Hopefully there will be some other England lads around us :)

18 minutes ago, Nordkurve said:

Yeh, I thought that was the case regarding the location. I got Tickets now in 329. Hopefully there will be some other England lads around us :)

The best way to identify yourself is to stand up and sing a couple of verses of 10 German Bombers. The rest of the English lads can also stand up and join in.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Jol_BWFC said:

The best way to identify yourself is to stand up and sing a couple of verses of 10 German Bombers. The rest of the English lads can also stand up and join in.

Not quite the same but we went to Amsterdam for a friendly about 15 years, got tickets in the Holland end - stood up blasting out the national anthem pre game.

Fair to say Amsterdam's finest wares had us feeling brave. Doubt we'd have survived a qualifying game though