Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

England games

deane koontz

• Site Supporter

How pathetic. A still photo of fans with their arms in the air, and suddenly they're all nazis.

Could take a picture like that at any ground on a Saturday and twist it like that.

Presumably all England fans are nazis, given a couple or so we're arrested for making such gestures before yesterday's game.

8 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

How pathetic. A still photo of fans with their arms in the air, and suddenly they're all nazis.

Could take a picture like that at any ground on a Saturday and twist it like that.

Presumably all England fans are nazis, given a couple or so we're arrested for making such gestures before yesterday's game.

Who said they're all Nazis?

27 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

You might want to research the Carpathian Brigade and check out the sheer size of their numbers and affiliation with Far Right political parties.

10 hours ago, gonzo said:

You might want to research the Carpathian Brigade and check out the sheer size of their numbers and affiliation with Far Right political parties.

This is the bit i find most bizarre about all of this. It’s far right as fuck. The far right in the country is huge. 

• Members
11 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

TMGJ, now stop it mate. It's taken years to condition the masses into believing that every raised arm is a concrete indicator for nazi sympathies. Don't fuck it up in an instant after they have worked so hard for it.

11 hours ago, stevieb said:

Just waving at their nans. 

Salt of the earth 

I thought they'd all seen a UFO and were pointing at it.

Fancy all these wokesnowflakecunts assuming that this mob of far right lads might be a bit naughty.

• Members
11 hours ago, gonzo said:

Or the Azov Battalion, or Britain First, or neo nazis in Germany and all over Europe. They are everywhere as are sinister bastards from the extreme left that no one ever seems to want to talk about.

It's a broad spectrum of political views supposedly accepted by functioning democracies. Luckily most of us are in the middle ground somewhere and we only have to make sure that the small percentage of extremists is kept under control.

• Site Supporter
11 hours ago, gonzo said:

No thanks.

No one is disputing there are dodgy elements within them.

Just can't be doing with the brush tarring. You don't like it when our chap introduces schemes which aim to target idiots as it can have implications for all.

So what do we do- assume all Hungary fans are all Hitler fanatics?

I find it a bit rich now that so many of people here have become hugely judgemental of others, whilst a small number of England fans do the same.

A quick look back at last summer showed how much work there is to do here, far right, far left, whatever they were doesn't really matter- smashing up their own place etc is hardly a starting point for lecturing others.

• Members
4 minutes ago, Traf said:

I thought they'd all seen a UFO and were pointing at it.

Fancy all these wokesnowflakecunts assuming that this mob of far right lads might be a bit naughty.

Can I ask an honest question? Why do none of you seem to get worked up about the far left? Y'know, cunts who go around either destroying or defacing statues which represent our collective history and stuff like that?

Demonise the far right as much as you want. Just give it some balance though eh? Based on what we know about the history of communism, I would be far more concerned about the activities of the extreme left than the right wing nutters, most of which don't come across as bright enough to organise lunch. Yeah, alright they do a bit of shouting at the football and display the swastika sometimes in a Charles Manson/Punk rock style attempt to shock. A threat to democracy for sure and certain :roll:

The left however, sinister as always, have infiltrated media outlets and are affecting all of our daily lives. Political correctness, virtue signalling (I can feel the winces) and all of this type of tiresome shite is evidence of their influence.

• Moderators
19 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

Or the Azov Battalion, or Britain First, or neo nazis in Germany and all over Europe. They are everywhere as are sinister bastards from the extreme left that no one ever seems to want to talk about.

It's a broad spectrum of political views supposedly accepted by functioning democracies. Luckily most of us are in the middle ground somewhere and we only have to make sure that the small percentage of extremists is kept under control.

Aye 

They are everywhere 

Including Wigan 

yLbOLXM.jpeg

14 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

Can I ask an honest question? Why do none of you seem to get worked up about the far left? Y'know, cunts who go around either destroying or defacing statues which represent our collective history and stuff like that?

Demonise the far right as much as you want. Just give it some balance though eh? Based on what we know about the history of communism, I would be far more concerned about the activities of the extreme left than the right wing nutters, most of which don't come across as bright enough to organise lunch. Yeah, alright they do a bit of shouting at the football and display the swastika sometimes in a Charles Manson/Punk rock style attempt to shock. A threat to democracy for sure and certain :roll:

The left however, sinister as always, have infiltrated media outlets and are affecting all of our daily lives. Political correctness, virtue signalling (I can feel the winces) and all of this type of tiresome shite is evidence of their influence.

😂

18 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

😂

Why is that laughable ? Apart from 'if it's uncomfortable then ridicule it'.

Being on the right is demonised, waaaay before it reaches the badlands.

Being on the past-moderate left is sanctified and seen as noble ... while their intentions are to bring anarchy, breakdown of the social order and collapse of the economic system.

Weird really.

39 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

Of course you can ask me anything you want, mate.

I'm left of centre politically, but the Far Left piss me off too. Politics is pretty much an almost closed horseshoe where far left almost meets far right in waht would be a state of total anarchy. 

Football attracts the Far Right, always has done and probably always will as as this is a football forum and the thread is about England games, that's why we're mainly focusing on the Right over the Left.

When the Far left were pulling statues down and blocking roads, we condemned them on here too.

So, there's my balance.

11 minutes ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

Why is that laughable ? Apart from 'if it's uncomfortable then ridicule it'.

Being on the right is demonised, waaaay before it reaches the badlands.

Being on the past-moderate left is sanctified and seen as noble ... while their intentions are to bring anarchy, breakdown of the social order and collapse of the economic system.

Weird really.

It's laugable because there is so many holes in that argument that its funny and not worth really engaging with.

Very much like your last paragraph.

7 minutes ago, Traf said:

Of course you can ask me anything you want, mate.

I'm left of centre politically, but the Far Left piss me off too. Politics is pretty much an almost closed horseshoe where far left almost meets far right in waht would be a state of total anarchy. 

Football attracts the Far Right, always has done and probably always will as as this is a football forum and the thread is about England games, that's why we're mainly focusing on the Right over the Left.

When the Far left were pulling statues down and blocking roads, we condemned them on here too.

So, there's my balance.

Although, ask yourself, what are the issues with those statues that are pulled down. Is it just because people took the law into their own hands? I'm not convinced.

If folk have an issue with statues of slave owners being removed (and let's not forget that Colston in Bristol was going to be removed anyway) then I'd suggest they have a rather weak grasp on the history of our country.

But was ever thus.

1 hour ago, Not in Crawley said:

Although, ask yourself, what are the issues with those statues that are pulled down. Is it just because people took the law into their own hands? I'm not convinced.

If folk have an issue with statues of slave owners being removed (and let's not forget that Colston in Bristol was going to be removed anyway) then I'd suggest they have a rather weak grasp on the history of our country.

But was ever thus.

I can only speak for myself and my issue with the statues etc was the lawlessness of it all.