Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

England games

deane koontz

1 hour ago, barrycowdrill said:

Back from Milan yesterday and just getting ready for the mooch down for tonight. I need it like a 2nd hole in the arse tbh

everyones just bored aren’t they. Getting to the point very quickly where it feels like GS has outstayed his welcome. 

squads are rigid, team selection is poor, tactics are boring and performances are half arsed. Just feels like the players have switched off. Everyone is just completely bored. Sleep walking in to the WC

players like Tomori must be fucking fuming. Called up regularly, Been decent since he went to Milan, playing at his home ground against familiar players then Dier comes in from the cold after a few years and goes straight in front of him. 

no incentive for the players outside his favourite XI 

This 100% sooner GS gone he better uninspiring, boring, negative, no goals in five hours sums it up.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

Back from Milan yesterday and just getting ready for the mooch down for tonight. I need it like a 2nd hole in the arse tbh

everyones just bored aren’t they. Getting to the point very quickly where it feels like GS has outstayed his welcome. 

squads are rigid, team selection is poor, tactics are boring and performances are half arsed. Just feels like the players have switched off. Everyone is just completely bored. Sleep walking in to the WC

players like Tomori must be fucking fuming. Called up regularly, Been decent since he went to Milan, playing at his home ground against familiar players then Dier comes in from the cold after a few years and goes straight in front of him. 

The Navigli area is great though isn't it!

Edited by Marc505

Would you say that the majority of fans at the game have had enough of Southgate ?.......you could hear booing aimed at him, but it's hard to tell on TV, whether or not it's just a few.

32 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Well hes looked ok in a totally crap team for me.

Calling him is pointless as hes never going to replace anyone in that team and theres already a queue infront of him.

In my view he’s deserved it

West Ham are in bottom 3 but rice & Bowen get the nod 😐 

I know you like grealish but if he isn’t playing/performing he shouldn’t get selected simple 

59 minutes ago, radcliffe white said:

In my view he’s deserved it

West Ham are in bottom 3 but rice & Bowen get the nod 😐 

I know you like grealish but if he isn’t playing/performing he shouldn’t get selected simple 

Its probably Mount you should be looking at, based on form you're right but the debate is pointless as Gaz has his lieutenants. He couldn't wait to fuck Bowen off.

...and leave my jackyboy out of this 🤣🍆💦