Jump to content
Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

England games


deane koontz
 Share

Recommended Posts

Sort of on the same topic, my neighbour has spent the last few weeks putting some decking down and making his own mini bar, so that his friends etc can enjoy the world cup. I just asked him what type of heating apparatus he will use for the fun, his reply was why would he need that. I just pointed out that it is happening at a time of year when it is cold and rains alot.......he didn't budget for that, so now has to find the outdoor heaters he needs....oops

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Supporter
3 hours ago, Wullie said:

Sort of on the same topic, my neighbour has spent the last few weeks putting some decking down and making his own mini bar, so that his friends etc can enjoy the world cup. I just asked him what type of heating apparatus he will use for the fun, his reply was why would he need that. I just pointed out that it is happening at a time of year when it is cold and rains alot.......he didn't budget for that, so now has to find the outdoor heaters he needs....oops

 

He didn't know the world Cup was in winter?

As it happens, it looks like the missus is going working out there for it, so peace and quiet for me, get in!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, London Wanderer said:

All those actions by the far-left were widely condemned by pretty much everyone on here. Think it was only me that made the point I wasn't too fussed to see Colston go 😉

As Gonzo was saying the far right is becoming a big threat in places like Hungary. Far more of an issue than just a few nutters. That's why folk on here are making judgements about those fans. La Pen has been making huge strides in France. 

Even here, where it seems like much more of a minority, we've had police chiefs repeatedly say that they are shutting down more and more far-right terror threats. Claiming that the far-right is now the biggest threat behind Islamic Extremism. Whilst the far-left nutjobs make folk angry, it would be bonkers to put some dreadlocked road gluer or statue defacer in the same category as terrorists. 

I'd be interested to know what you now can't do or say in your life that you used to be able to? Before the left infiltrated our daily lives. Not having a go either - genuinely curious what's changed for you and why you think things are much worse? 

Problem is that every time some one makes a point about anything political or finds something upsetting that they are immediately labelled as woke or a virtue signaller. Course these things are really, but it's quite clear that the England team aren't doing this. 

 

What has the far right in Hungary done that is deemed a big threat? And who is it a threat too? Same question to La Pen in France.

How often are far right terror attacks here in the UK?... I can't think of any but must be some if you've said so.

My last vote was the one before brexit, probably a local election... I can't remember. Not voted since and probably won't bother.

This might sound odd to some but others will get it. I'd never vote for Labour and that's not because of its leader or MPs. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, wanderer1984 said:

What has the far right in Hungary done that is deemed a big threat? And who is it a threat too? Same question to La Pen in France.

How often are far right terror attacks here in the UK?... I can't think of any but must be some if you've said so.

My last vote was the one before brexit, probably a local election... I can't remember. Not voted since and probably won't bother.

This might sound odd to some but others will get it. I'd never vote for Labour and that's not because of its leader or MPs. 

The sheer existence of the far right is a threat ffs. 

Their political gains in Hungary are more of a threat than any act of terror. 

The Nazis had the whole of Germany on board before they so much as fired a bullet.

If you are the far of anything you are massive cunt btw.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators
6 hours ago, wanderer1984 said:

What has the far right in Hungary done that is deemed a big threat? And who is it a threat too? Same question to La Pen in France.

How often are far right terror attacks here in the UK?... I can't think of any but must be some if you've said so. 

I'd personally say most terror attacks regards islam we've had are far right 

Probably not what you were thinking of to be fair but they definitely of that mind set

Link to comment
Share on other sites

People have no actual grasp of the fundamental left or right ideologies.

Theres folk living in council houses in a left leaning society that think they hold right wing views becasue they dont like Muslims.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Anyway hope he starts Abraham and Tomori.

They both know the Italians well...m

I would hope both play, is the palace centre half fit? Like to see him and Tomori together, not convinced about our whiteys at the back. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I would hope both play, is the palace centre half fit? Like to see him and Tomori together, not convinced about our whiteys at the back. 

Dont think Gaz is either, thats why we have to play 7 defenders :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Wullie said:

Sort of on the same topic, my neighbour has spent the last few weeks putting some decking down and making his own mini bar, so that his friends etc can enjoy the world cup. I just asked him what type of heating apparatus he will use for the fun, his reply was why would he need that. I just pointed out that it is happening at a time of year when it is cold and rains alot.......he didn't budget for that, so now has to find the outdoor heaters he needs....oops

 

Brilliant

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I would hope both play, is the palace centre half fit? Like to see him and Tomori together, not convinced about our whiteys at the back. 

Which, I admit, had me scurrying to Wiki to find out who Tomori is ... or even if it was a speelinge errore by you.

Another of that enormous, overblown, Chelsea squad who spends 8 years on loan before being released & then, I assume, one day bought back for £80m.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, wanderer1984 said:

What has the far right in Hungary done that is deemed a big threat? And who is it a threat too? Same question to La Pen in France.

How often are far right terror attacks here in the UK?... I can't think of any but must be some if you've said so.

My last vote was the one before brexit, probably a local election... I can't remember. Not voted since and probably won't bother.

This might sound odd to some but others will get it. I'd never vote for Labour and that's not because of its leader or MPs. 

The murder of Jo Cox springs to mind immediately. Not sure about the MP who was murdered in Southend?

Haven’t a load of National Action(?) members just been banged up because of their terrorist threat?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, gonzo said:

The sheer existence of the far right is a threat ffs. 

Their political gains in Hungary are more of a threat than any act of terror. 

The Nazis had the whole of Germany on board before they so much as fired a bullet.

If you are the far of anything you are massive cunt btw.

 

So more people voting to keep their Christian values, national identity and traditions is the big threat to us all and is comparable with nazi Germany?

How can a political gain be more of a threat then an actual terror attack?

Speaking of which. When was the last terror attack in Hungary? All I found was this from the government site.

1987892118_SmartSelect_20220611-110854_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.2be404e824212a87cf345c0d993b6ce1.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

The murder of Jo Cox springs to mind immediately. Not sure about the MP who was murdered in Southend?

Haven’t a load of National Action(?) members just been banged up because of their terrorist threat?

No idea mate. Don't think it gets enough news/media coverage as it should.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

The murder of Jo Cox springs to mind immediately. Not sure about the MP who was murdered in Southend?

Haven’t a load of National Action(?) members just been banged up because of their terrorist threat?

That was Islamic terrorist. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

That was Islamic terrorist. 

Fair enough. Wasn’t sure, hence the question mark. 

9 minutes ago, wanderer1984 said:

Mental health problems init. To be fair.. can't be right in the head to stab, run over or blow people up etc in the name of religion.

Or in the name of anything at all. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, wanderer1984 said:

Today's game being played at Molineux.

Anyone know if it was planned to be played there before the fans ban?

Only 3,000 (mostly) kids allowed to attend.

Yeah, next one v Hungary with full capacity due to be played there too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, wanderer1984 said:

So more people voting to keep their Christian values, national identity and traditions is the big threat to us all and is comparable with nazi Germany?

How can a political gain be more of a threat then an actual terror attack?

 

Christian Values and National identity? Nice bit of far right jargon there mate. They are currently trying to get bank holiday passed for servicemen who died fighting for the nazis, and that's just the tip of the iceberg. 

Do some research fella.

 

Re political gain, check out whats happening in the Ukraine at the mintue on the back of a regime that's managed to brainwash its people into an ideology.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators
1 hour ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Fair enough. Wasn’t sure, hence the question mark. 

Same thing innit 

support of the view that certain social orders and hierarchies are inevitable, natural, normal, or desirable, typically supporting this position on the basis of natural law, economics, authority or tradition.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Think Abraham and Tomori deserve a run out tonight for obvious reasons. 

Playing in front of 3k kids from Wolverhampton hopefully intimidated the Italians in to submission. 

Should be watching a World Cup start today. Nice one Fifa 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.