Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Gillingham

little whitt

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, JimmyRiddle said:

There is load's that agree, but too much like hard work on here if you say anything negative about Evatt or his tactics... Just get pounced on by certain posters.

Evatt's ego is writing cheques his talent can't cash...

The cheeky cunt this week trying to tell us wek should be remember how far we come from 20th in 4th division, i.e. the  place he put us, the lowest position this club has ever been, with his shite signings and ridiculous tactics with the players he had.

When you come out with statements like Isgrove is nailed on to give a pen away before a balls been kicked you can't really complain if people think you are a crank. 

Edited by RONNIE PHILLIPS

4 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

No right back hasn't been our biggest problem, individual mistakes has. You are trying too hard to be right mate. The 1st goal came down the right but because MJ got caught in possession, even if Jones had been RB he would have been out of position pushing forward. 

There are issues all over the park at present, void of confidence straight through the team, body language not good! Santos, is constantly having to come to the right, as no cover there, leaving Johnston exposed. If Evatt cant see that Kachunga is not good enough, we have serious problems!

2 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

Pretty dire stuff so far and no doubt changes to be made at half time. I’d bring Brocky on, move Izzy forward and Kachunga never to be seen again. If that doesn’t work bring Baka on because there’s nothing to lose.

Here Here!

20 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

When you come out with statements like Isgrove is nailed on to give a pen away before a balls been kicked you can't really complain if people think you are a crank. 

Isgrove isn't a right back for fucks sake. Anyone looking at that starting line up would be right to question that decision. 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, London Wanderer said:

I mean I was mainly wondering why another poster was being called a crank for pointing out a very obvious weakness. 

But yeah Brockbank isn't much better. 

He was being called a crank for saying Isgrove was nailed on to give away a penalty.... Happy to help.