Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Pompey Away

Offshore

5 hours ago, Johnnyrotten said:

Landlord of a certain real ale pub in Hindley is a big BW fan, I used to go to away games with him 

5 hours ago, Elvis said:

Yeh i’ve  met D out & about a few times, he seems a nice fella & he knows a few of the old school ‘characters’ from the Burnden days, i think he’s more of a lapsed fan  of late.

Edited by Burndens Bogs

3 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Round of applause for dickhead here who has lost his credit card somewhere between Leamington Spa and Portsmouth. Genius. Turns out freezing the card also blocks it on Apple Pay 🙄 

Register for Revolut, I think you can create a virtual card on your phone straightaway and link that to GooglePay or ApplePay.

It's free unless you plan on hammering it.

Top up by instant transfer from your bank.

Piece of piss.

5 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Register for Revolut, I think you can create a virtual card on your phone straightaway and link that to GooglePay or ApplePay.

It's free unless you plan on hammering it.

Top up by instant transfer from your bank.

Piece of piss.

Other half has got the other card (joint account) so I’ll just send her to the bar all weekend 👍

Too risky for me starting an away game without a full back.....i'd have Brockbank in with Isgrove in front of him. 

If Doyle's out we're down to the bear's bollocks & probably start with Kachunga up front.......i'm not as critical as some & think he might be alright as a sub ( same as Bakayoko ) but  not too optimistic if he's our 1st choice striker. Could put Dapo upfront but then we're short on the left !!