Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

New club membership

radcliffe white

8 minutes ago, Max Cherry said:

it's a bit much when you cant just get a non Bolton fan a ticket to come to a charity game without having to convince them to join a membership scheme. Nah I'll not bother then - that's the reaction.

You can buy a ticket for the charity game without a membership. 

• Moderators
5 hours ago, BOWTUN BAKED said:

Be reet though 'cos Supporters Trust are going to bring it up at their next monthly meeting!  PMSL

Well, thats interesting

The release said theyd come to this decion following discussions with the key stakeholders

Foolishly, i assumed that wouldve included the supporters

And while the ST dont speak for me, id assumed it was them

1 hour ago, Underpants said:

I never expected a boycott. Some would sell their kidneys if BWFC said it would get you a membership card. But I am very suprised on how many are diving head first in to this scheme. The argument "if you've not an idiot you have nothing to worry about" doesn't cut it with me. It's an unnecessary arbitrary power.

Down with this sort of thing!

Careful now

3 hours ago, Leyther_Matt said:

You can buy a ticket for the charity game without a membership. 

Not in person at the ticket office I couldn't.  I was specifically told needed to be a member by the lady behind the counter.

TBF she was hassled with it all. I had just got cup tickets for my season ticket seats again not as straight forward as it should have been because I didn't have my dads ST but sorted.  Then wanted to get tickets for charity game and couldn't. Rightly or wrongly obviously confusion and its crap. 

2 hours ago, Max Cherry said:

Not in person at the ticket office I couldn't.  I was specifically told needed to be a member by the lady behind the counter.

TBF she was hassled with it all. I had just got cup tickets for my season ticket seats again not as straight forward as it should have been because I didn't have my dads ST but sorted.  Then wanted to get tickets for charity game and couldn't. Rightly or wrongly obviously confusion and its crap. 

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/bwfc/EDP/Event/Index/3481

Fill your boots

49A94A76-81EF-4E1F-8AAA-3B7EE8732C41.jpeg

• Site Supporter

Clicked on to look at purchasing 4 tickets for the FA Cup.

Now I know its probably a piece of piss but one of the tickets is for a 3 year  old who obviously doesnt even have an email address and I simply couldn't be arsed.

We'll watch on dodgy tele.

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, barryk32 said:

Now I know its probably a piece of piss but one of the tickets is for a 3 year  old who obviously doesnt even have an email address and I simply couldn't be arsed.

shit fan , put the kid in a holdall ,easy

8 minutes ago, barryk32 said:

And that’s it floaters/casual fans (not saying you are like) won’t be arsed doing it which in turn will cost the club

I’ve tried to buy a Dad & Lad ticket for Stockport but cant assign my lad and had to join him in the membership scheme which I did but still can’t buy him an under 18 ticket, says he’s not eligible for that ticket. Anyhow it’s made me think the system is being put in place to prevent over 18s buying kids tickets. Phoning the ticket office tomorrow if they won’t process it I’ll not be going. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

10 minutes ago, dan_tbm said:

Unable to add a child's ticket to one adult for Stockport, even though the child's membership is set up and on my list. Apparently they are ineligible for a ticket. Any help would be appreciated.

Same issue for me, think it’s because my name is on both season tickets so the site is using my birth date for both tickets & obviously won’t assign me an under 18 ticket. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

• Site Supporter

Seems strange that when we were discussing Golden Gamble and Golden Goal being (or not) against the club’s own anti-gambling stance a staff member from that office came on here to explain things.

They’re all in the same office yet it seems none of them want to comment.

@walkerwoo, where are you?

• Site Supporter

Remember to click on the membership icon after you've gone to the 'basket' screen, to make sure you're logged into the membership section, and not just your online purchasing account.

rthrtrhsh.png.933aeac67581bb4aa696e7f57a55e80b.png

Edited by Cheese

1 hour ago, little whitt said:

they should have let us know it was coming 

and done it at end of this season 

so you have till next season to sort it 

the system seems to have glithes in it 

Got a feeling the club had no choice after the Wigan game.

2 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I’ve put the 2 tickets in the basket but won’t let me purchase the U18s. 

Try it again today - it might have been because you only set the membership up yesterday so would have been the same no matter which ticket you were trying to assign for that particular membership