Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Crypto Dealing Geeks

Breightmet Boy

I’m just starting off and need to find my way around, I don’t want to guess obviously so I just need to know where to get potential decent ones to invest a few quid in.  Can any of you fine fellas point me in the right direction where to get this info from please? If we could have this as a tread for sharing potential raisers that would be great, I’ve had shares in the past and think this will be interesting.  Thanks chaps 

On 04/11/2021 at 15:06, Breightmet Boy said:

I’m just starting off and need to find my way around, I don’t want to guess obviously so I just need to know where to get potential decent ones to invest a few quid in.  Can any of you fine fellas point me in the right direction where to get this info from please? If we could have this as a tread for sharing potential raisers that would be great, I’ve had shares in the past and think this will be interesting.  Thanks chaps 

Shoot me a DM mate I’ll be happy to help you.

You can learn a lot on YouTube really but you have to wade through a lot of people just hyping up random projects for no good reason.

this guy is really solid, no hype, tells it like it is.

Uphold is a fairly straightforward and easy to use entry to crypto exchange app. 

Or bitstamp. 

Both have a limited selection of crypto to buy. 

You could get binance which has a broader selection but it's a bit technical and allows futures trading etc. 

It's a fucking lot easier to buy now compared to the last cycle I'll tell you that! 

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Geeks and Nerds,

Screenshot-2021-12-03-at-22-20-22.png

This is my WARNING SHOT this is the USD bitcoin pair, rather than the GBP pair that I prefer to use. As you can see we are *currently* holding the bitcoin support band which is a combination of the 20week SMA and the 21 week EMA.

Historically, if we can hold this, we should have bullish continuation. If we fall below it and importantly *CLOSE* below it on the WEEKLY, (i.e. this Sunday at 00:00 GMT), then prepare for much bigger downside. There has been an example of falling below it one week and getting above it the next, but generally we want to hold above it.

On the GBP chart, we only touched the support band briefly, looks much clearer against USD.

So, generally this is the best place to be a buyer in the long run, as historically, EVERY time we have held support at the bull market support band, we have NEVER fallen below it again.

So assuming all goes well, we could rally off this price and never come back down to it. We could come very close but likely never below it again. Of course history doesn't indicate future results, but that is what the data shows.

All other indicators are still firmly bearish, but that can all change quickly. If we have some sort of bullish cross on the indicators after holding the support band, I will post it, and generally that is a great entry position.

Hold onto your hats. 😃

Well that was a grim few days. Hit my target of 38-36k and then went even lower. Had a little rebound but it wasn't enough to get back above the support band so I'm out of my trade. Need to wait and see how this plays out for the next week. But for now I've de-risked and waiting for confirmation for re-entry.

I don't think it's over yet, but yeah time to be patient and wait for a reversal. 🤞

Still making a higher low on the chart so the macro structure is still in tact, but that's about the last pillar of hope left for now.

Edited by Mantra

Fighting to get back into that support band today which is a good sign but need to stay there until Sunday 00:00 for confirmation that we’re still OK.

Bitcoin dominance clinging onto 41%. If it drops below 40% it’s probably time for alt season. 
Flash crash occurred due to overleveraged positions in the market. All flushed out now so spot buyers back in control.

Really is the make or break point this week. If we can close in the 52k -53k (USD) region then there’s still hope. If we get a rejection off that level we’re probably all fooked. For a while at least.

As I said above, macro market structure still forming a higher low, that’s the last point of invalidation if we break down that far. 
Im still relatively confident that we trend higher into 2022.

Edited by Mantra

• 2 months later...

Screenshot-2022-02-07-at-11-51-10.png

Didn't expect it to crash as hard as it did, this is why you follow a strategy though. Out of the trade on the bearish flash, and I am now back in on the bullish flash. Needs to confirm on the close tonight but uptrend is forming :).

Hopefully it's not a fakeout!

• Site Supporter
On 07/02/2022 at 11:53, Mantra said:

Screenshot-2022-02-07-at-11-51-10.png

Didn't expect it to crash as hard as it did, this is why you follow a strategy though. Out of the trade on the bearish flash, and I am now back in on the bullish flash. Needs to confirm on the close tonight but uptrend is forming :).

Hopefully it's not a fakeout!

What did he just say? 

• Site Supporter
On 15/02/2022 at 08:45, gonzo said:

Fella I know has just retired on the back of all this aged 41.

Was fixing road sweeping machines 3 years ago, now he's made enough dough never to work again.

Madness.

Good for him.

Sort of fancied a dabble, but couldn't be arsed to go to Mantra lengths. Just not enough interest. What we have financial advisors for I suppose. 

• 3 months later...