Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Accrington Stanley away

Marc505

1 hour ago, Mounts Kipper said:

It’s annoying especially when you take the time to pick up from the ticket office and they insist on sending it by post. 

That’s a massive pisstake. No issue with paying the 75p for posting out and as previously posted I think the club should be footing the bill for the system rather than charging a quid a ticket. Even if it changed to a quid per booking rather than a quid per ticket it would be a start. 

1 hour ago, Mounts Kipper said:

It’s annoying especially when you take the time to pick up from the ticket office and they insist on sending it by post. 

Aside from the annoying fees, it also adds to the disconnect between fans and the club.  I've always called at the shop to buy tickets for cups, away games or an extra seat or 2.  Just a quick chat with the staff and then having a mooch around the club shop and often buying something I don't need makes you feel a bit more connected. That's lost if they are discouraging personal callers.  I'm not drawn to going to the club shop if match tickets isn't the incentive.

7 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

Aside from the annoying fees, it also adds to the disconnect between fans and the club.  I've always called at the shop to buy tickets for cups, away games or an extra seat or 2.  Just a quick chat with the staff and then having a mooch around the club shop and often buying something I don't need makes you feel a bit more connected. That's lost if they are discouraging personal callers.  I'm not drawn to going to the club shop if match tickets isn't the incentive.

I've always hated the ticket office being in the club shop. Not the same since kiosks closed at the front of the stadium. 

2 hours ago, victor meldrew said:

Homo’s the lot of them

I’m considering my position as an honorary member of that mob as it stands due to this  revelation. 

ive got about ten pairs of leather gloves that relatives have bought me over the years somewhere never took the tags off any. Disgraceful attire 

30 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

I’m considering my position as an honorary member of that mob as it stands due to this  revelation. 

ive got about ten pairs of leather gloves that relatives have bought me over the years somewhere never took the tags off any. Disgraceful attire 

Not just any old leather glove

grey had to upgrade before acceptance 

• Site Supporter
5 hours ago, Escobarp said:

Go round Edinburgh gifting them to randomers.