Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Accrington Stanley away

Marc505

6 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Is it time for us to pack the midfield a bit more?

3 up top, yet we seem to be struggling to create much, and are weak defensively. 

We need to do something different either tactually or with numbers  the midfield is crap 

I am not buying into wait till January we are being feed it feels like smoke and mirrors at the minute. There should be enough out there to put out a better performance 

That was the easiest 9-1 win I've had all season, thanks Skybet.  Hopefully they'll be as kind with the odds for our next one at Burton.

Seriously, its getting beyond a joke now, not the fact that we've lost at a mid table league one team, just the inability to test the keeper particularly in the 2nd half of away games, week after week.

But Politic couldn't possibly improve it because the Port Vale manager isn't picking him in his starting XI.

1 minute ago, Farnywhite said:

We need to do something different either tactually or with numbers  the midfield is crap 

I am not buying into wait till January we are being feed it feels like smoke and mirrors at the minute. There should be enough out there to put out a better performance 

And if that better performance is making us hard to beat then so be it, but would Evatt ever admit he's wrong?

By the time January arrives we wont be far off the bottom four and any new recruits will be joining a relegation scrap rather than a promotion charge. Still can't get me head around the captain (Sarcevic) dropping down two divisions to a non league team after a promotion season. Something must have been pretty bad in the dressing room. It's been poor ever since. The only notable thing is that all the promoted teams from last year (Chelt/Camb/Morec) are doing no better and all in the similar league position. It does take time to jump that level week in week out.

5 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

That was the easiest 9-1 win I've had all season, thanks Skybet.  Hopefully they'll be as kind with the odds for our next one at Burton.

Seriously, its getting beyond a joke now, not the fact that we've lost at a mid table league one team, just the inability to test the keeper particularly in the 2nd half of away games, week after week.

But Politic couldn't possibly improve it because the Port Vale manager isn't picking him in his starting XI.

He started today.

7 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

That really had me scratching my head when he said that . How could possibly not having him back be any worse than what’s happening now .
He will agree to let him stay at vale on the 1st Jan then spend the rest of the month trying to get a replacement probably someone who is also not a first team regular we’re he is playing now 😂