Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Football Ventures

Mounts Kipper

Grandson's helping lay new carpets in all the suites at the stadium.He's just rang me saying Sharon and sjm turned up and she stopped and had abit of a chat with him,he's now buzzing his tits off.It's the little things like this what cost nothing but are worth a fortune to people

1 minute ago, 1969 said:

Grandson's helping lay new carpets in all the suites at the stadium.He's just rang me saying Sharon and sjm turned up and she stopped and had abit of a chat with him,he's now buzzing his tits off.It's the little things like this what cost nothing but are worth a fortune to people

Did he call her Auntie Shazza?

15 minutes ago, Mannyroader said:

Pink Floyd's back catalogue is up for sale for an estimated $500 million, with 4 interested parties. Would be nice if some of that trickled down to us via Nick Mason.

I am intrigued to know what, if any, investment or influence Nick Mason has with BWFC. My instincts is that he has very little to do with the active running of the club but was involved in providing some of the capital for the takeover to go through...

It was a bit of hype at the time of the takeover but his involvement went silent from then on.

5 minutes ago, Mantra said:

I am intrigued to know what, if any, investment or influence Nick Mason has with BWFC. My instincts is that he has very little to do with the active running of the club but was involved in providing some of the capital for the takeover to go through...

It was a bit of hype at the time of the takeover but his involvement went silent from then on.

Didn't he rock up at a board meeting? Think I read that somewhere on here.

See what I did there?

Just now, Mannyroader said:

Didn't he rock up at a board meeting? Think I read that somewhere on here.

See what I did there?

He's not listed as a director on Companies House and Board Meetings are generally only for directors, sometimes advisors do attend but I think he was just a money man to help the takeover. Perhaps he is contributing to the on-going funding of the club too.

2 minutes ago, Carlos said:

I don't think Mason was much of a songwriter, don't be thinking he's in line for 25% of anything.

According to wiki he is the only member of PF to feature on every album and the only constant member of the band. But I'd be surprised if we got a big cash injection should that go through.

• Site Supporter

I've heard Nick Mason is working with Neil Hart to get rid of all the Animals from Crazy (diamond) Corner, which some fear will make our atmosphere comfortably numb, and Sharon will be asking "Is there anybody out there?", and there'll be so many coppers policing it that they'll spill onto the pitch, and there'll be Pigs On The Wing. Or something like that.

15 minutes ago, Steejay said:

Club grossed £500k from iFollow last season.

That’s a fantastic revenue stream for us.

Like the season before. I genuinely don’t think the club have lost a lot of money over the period. When you think everyone pretty much let them keep the season ticket money etc the other season.